9/15/16

Walkie Flower Friday

Happy Flower Friday!

Before we get started, we had some very special guests visit this week!! Stop by Christmas's HERE to read all about the fun we had!! 
Now...back to Flower Friday!
Summer is winding to a close around here, but we still have some color hiding out around our 'hood. 



 I gave Mama the "Look that may not be denied" and she agreed to take me out for a walkie to show you some of the flowers still blooming!



 Like these fuschias....



...and this yarrow!



 Here we have...
SQUIRREL!!!...
oh sorry, here are some pink flowers....



 A few roses are even still in bloom!



 Especially the wild roses!!



 Hurry up Mama!!! Me and my shadow have lots to see!!



 Here are some purple asters...



 ...and Mama took this thistle flower shot and



 ..this yellow flower (maybe yarrow?) picture on one of her walkies....



 Here I am pondering these poppies!



 I love the way they kinda look like a sunset!



 I  always take time to stop and smell the peemail flowers.



 
Are you still seeing flowers around your house??


Hop aboard and show us the flowers blooming in your corner of the world (If you don't see the link here, please click HERE to go to our Hoppity page)!!
 

19 comments:

  1. You got a smile out of our mom with those beautiful sunset poppies! Thank you☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers Dory.
    Have you tried eating the fuchsias? Oh, just a minute, no, thats right I'm NOT allowed to eat the fuchsias, oophs, I keep forgetting!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around here, most of the flowers are dying, so nothing pretty to see. The fall mums and things are coming out which are nice, but not as pretty and vibrant as the summer flowers. Thanks for some beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you look like a flower princess!!! and you can visit san francisco now... like scott mc kenzie said, you have the flowers in your fur :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    what a simply GORGEOUS walkies you had this week... but Dory darling I must tell you - that yellow 'yarrow'. very poisonous!!! Wild Parsnip and definite no-no. Check here. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you were only pondering the poppies and not thinking of smoking one. he he he.. I love the look on your face while pondering poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that lovely polka dot dress too
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom always loves seeing the fuschias. we are patiently waiting for our fall mums to bloom
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your flowers. Since it's been such a warm fall, we too have been experiencing more fall flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy, you sure have one gorgeous neighborhood, Dory. My mom is quite jealous.
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam 🐾

    ReplyDelete
  11. you found some mighty fine pretties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have a lot of pretty flowers left Dory. BUTT none are as pretty as you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! I can almost smell that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flowers are so gorgeous, and they keep blooming so late. I love the poppies and fuschias!! Thanks for the tour, Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I loved those blooms gurl! And I love that bloom in your furs! pawfect!!
    You still gots lots of flowers in your garden! We still got some too...I'm tryin' to gets Ma to post them...I will bite her on the hinnie to put up a postie tomorrows! ☺
    OMD, i loved the tour you guys took with Christmas and Oreo! I LOVES the Fern Forest!! It was my most favorite as a wee lass, and still is!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh!!! Such beautiful flowers! I just love the Fuschia! I love all of them but you know. They're PINK!!!! I ❤️pink!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!