9/5/16

The Many Faces of Arty on Campaign Tuesday!


Today, on Campaign Tuesday, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you some things about me you may not know. 
This way you can get to know me even better!!


 This is my Happy Arty face! 
  Long walkies, playing bitey face with Jakey or Dory, 

 ...and thinking about my best gal Mabel are just a few of the things that put a smiley on my face!



Unfortunately, I can also be Itchy Arty. As some of you may have heard, I have bad skin allergies. Sometimes, they make me scratch and licky too much. This just makes things worse and Mama has to put my neck pillow on.  
Mama thinks she is making me forget the itchies. But I show her, I save my scritchin' for after she goes to bed!


 Oh yes, Wet Arty happens when I scritchy all night then go sit in the grass the next day. Then Mama has to give me a bath and use my special allergy shampoo to get all the things giving me itchies, off of me.  She says it's a vicious circle but I just like to make sure Mama keeps busy and stays out of trouble.



 I like to be Silly Arty too! Sometimes, after I eat my dinner, I roach around on the floor of Daddy's office. Mama doesn't know why it HAS to always be in Daddy's Office. 
I'll never tell though, a guy has to have some secrets!



Sometimes, after being Silly Arty,  I like to put my Thinking Arty Face on to contemplate the things I can do to make Blogville an even fun-ner-er place than it is now.  
Right now, I'm thinking about having a Halloween Pawty...but, more on that next Monday!


Last, but not least, is my Wondering Arty face. Lately, I've been using this when I am wondering what the future has in store for me and Blogville! 


Today I am also wondering if you will join 
us for Treats for Lexi Day on Sunday, September 18th!

https://noodle4president.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/treats-for-lexi-day-a-perfect-memorial/
 Her wonderful guy Noodle is hosting this very special day. 
What a wonderful way to honor Lexi's Memory!
 You can read more about it by clicking 
HERE (or by clicking on the badge above).  

23 comments:

  1. you got your name for a reason you are like an ARTY-piece on four legs... and you have a super fabulous bff on your side, the famous pug girl Mable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Faces Of Arty, but I THINK my favorite face is silly Arty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a lot of fun faces! I'll look into that Lexi thing and let my readers know about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure a sure candy date! You are hiding no secrets
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Arty you are full of diversity and mystery...keeps life interesting.
    OMCs a pillow around your neck. Can you sleep standing up? That would wonderful.
    Mom and I will check out the details on the special day for Lexi.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari Om
    what I love about ya most is that there is no 'Arty-fish' about ya!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some impawtent qualities for a mayor!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are indeed many sides to you Arty. You are an interesting guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those faces have one thing in common - they are very cute!
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Arty we love all of your looks. Sorry about your itchies. That isn't any fun. But you are just so lucky to have such a good Mom to take such good of you and help you through those itchies. You are very very cute and we are so fond of you and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arty, I love Every single one of your faces!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the many faces of Arty -- except maybe the itchy one. Oh, hey, we have a blow-up life preserver like you have on in that picture. Mom tried getting me to wear it so I'd leave my hotspot alone. I had that baby off in less that 3 seconds and started throwing it around like a beach ball! Great Dane in the morning, that thing was fun! So then Mom took it away and I ran after her, doing my best "throw it, Mom, throw it!" dance. Only she didn't. Sigh. For some reason, she hasn't let me have it ever since. I thought I had a fun, new toy! Aren't moms weird sometimes?
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arty, you are a creature of many facets and faces:) We like Smiley Arty and Silly Arty best:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Arty for sharing all your information with us, We love a candidate that is honest and up front. We think you and mabel are so cute. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hwy Arty, you're just an all around good puppy with lots of interesting stuff going on. Itchy stuff isn't good - food allergies???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arty, you are a very complex boy and I think you'll make a great mayor. Paws crossed.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate itchies too!
    But I love to see both of your cute faces!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Arty you and Millie do the same after dinner routine. She does hers in the living room where there is nice plush carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yo Arty, nice campaign PSA, dude. You and your BFF are an adorable pair. I already told my mama to make some special treats for Lexi. She's checking out her recipes and will post something yummy as a tribute to a sweet pup.
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam 🐾

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!