8/18/19

Letters from Home


From Mama:  I have been down in Texas since the middle of July to help my parents while my Dad recovers from a hip replacement. This is the first time I have been away from all three pups for more than a week. Luckily, they have a wonderful Daddy who has been catering to their every need. To say I have been homesick for my Gang would be an understatement. Luckily, they write me often. This week I thought I would share some of our correspondence and  guest posts by my "Dog Brothers" Cowboy and Rocky. 

Make sure stay tuned this Friday for a very special Nature Friday Guest Host!


Dear Mama,

How are you? I am fine. Please send me cookies, Daddy only gives me five a day. I may be so skinny you don't recognize me when you get home.

Love,
Your Adorable(and hungry) Girl Rosy


My Dearest Rosy,
Five cookies is more than enough per day.  Plus, I talked to Daddy and he assured me that in addition to the cookies and your foodies, you were also getting a greenie every day! Don't worry, I will most definitely recognize you when I get home.
Missing you tons!
Love,
Mama 






Dear Mama,

Would you PLEASE tell Daddy I do NOT need a bath while you are gone??
Love, Your Sweet and Loyal Boy Arty


Dear Arty,
I am sorry to report that you most certainly 
DO need to have your baths while I am gone or you will be a 
itchy-scratchy hot mess when I get home.
Wish I were there!
Love,
Mama



Dear Mama,

COME HOME NOW!!! You know I stress out when you and Daddy and I can't snuggle together on the couch at night!

Missing you horribly!
Love,
Jakey


My Dearest Jakey,
I also am stressed out and missing our nightly snuggle 
sessions but I do know Daddy is snuggling with you every minute he can and I will be back before you know it!
Missing you more!
Your Loving Mama




Dear Mama,

We all wait patiently for your return, we have stationed Rosy as look out until you get back....We are being brave and taking good care of Daddy!
We miss you lots!
Love,
Jakey, Arty and Rosy



21 comments:

  1. I hope for a wonderful reunion party when you are all together again. And we send lots of POTP to the dad of your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Dear Rosy, Arty and Jakey - I think you are all being very good to keep daddy company whilst mummy is away - he is sure to be feeling lonely and all your snuggles will mean so much to him.

    Dear Mummy Beth - I know those furkids are just desperate to have the pack altogher again, but your own personal pack is impawtant too; so sending some POTP for grandpaw and wishes that your stay will be worthwhile, but short! Hugs and wags, to all, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know that your mom misses you as much as you miss her and we are sending lots and lots of healing vibes to your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Niece Rosy...OMDs you are wasting away!!! I bet your Sassypants are too big too. BOL BOL
    Dear Arty oh what is it about boyz and bathing...my shower is my favorite time of day. Hugs
    Dear Jakey bless your little heart I know you must be missing the other side of your snuggle sammich.
    Dearest Mama tell the Gang they are so lucky to have such a good and attentive Daddy and safe travels back home. Looking forward to seeing Rocky and Cowboy this week hugs to you and
    the Gang in Texas
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is never away from us for more than a day or two. That would really be tough! Hope she can come back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your Dad is certainly taking very good care of you! We can imagine just how much your Mom misses you, it's so tough to be away from home. The longest I've done is 10 days and that was so hard! We hope her Dad heals well and quickly so she can be home to you soon!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, how horrible to be separated for so long! I've told Momma that is NOT allowed for us! We will cross our paws that your momma is home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, it must be soooo hard fur you all, its nefer funs when the pack isn't all together. I hope Grandpops gets well and heals real quick and the pack can be reunited
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, your fur-babies love their mama. Hope your dad is progressing well after his surgery and you can return home soon to hug the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was smiling and laughing and loving letters until the last photo which made tears in my eyes. they do look like they are waiting for you.... poor abandoned pups... sorry dad, you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh what super letter writers you guys are. You do your humans proud. Gail says that letter writing is becoming a lost art, but on the basis of your efforts, I think not!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail and I also hope Mama's Dad is recovering well so she can soon be safely home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its always so hard to gave the Mommy gone. When ours is at work, Daddy says we rum him ragged wanting in and out all day. but it's the only way to know for sure if she's gotten home. Hoping your grandpa's hip is all better soon so you can have your Mommy back. XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, that will be a very special homecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, you need to link this post to Awww Mondays. I said Awww with each letter.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. We hope Mama gets home soon--and Grandpa's hip heals quickly. We hate it when our routines are changed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It must be so hard to have mama gone but hope she will be home soon. There is a rumor here that both our peeps will be leaving us home soon to visit daughter and Hazel's brother. But we will have our fun pug sitter here with us
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  17. We know we would be missing our mom if she were away that long. It must be the season for hip replacements as our Oma just had hers done a couple of weeks ago. Luckily for us she lives in the same area as we do and our Aunt C came to stay with her for the first two weeks. Oma just had an appointment with her doctor and was very pleased with her progress. Tomorrow the PT weighs in on any restrictions she might have. We have our paws crossed for your Grandpa that he continues to recovery well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are so sorry to hear about your Dad's injury. We hope he heals well - we know he has a very good nursemaid. We bet Rosy, Arty, and Jakey really miss you a lot.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. As with everything this too shall pass and their will be a mother and children reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My ghostwriter says she would miss me like crazy if she had to be away from me for so long. Hope your Dad makes a good recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lulu: "Is Mom back yet? Is Mom back yet? Is Mom back yet?"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!