8/15/19

Squirrelly Thankful Thursday

Up here in Northy North California USA we don't have many tree rats. In fact, the stuffed squirrel in front of me was the closest I had been to a squirrel in a long time!



Imagine how thankful I was to get the chance to do a squirrel hunting refresher when Mama and I drove down the California coast.

We started seeing the furry beasts all over the place!
 On the rocks....



 AND...by the ocean! 
It was fun chasing them (when Mama let me).


Mama made a short video showing my mad hunting skills on one of our walkies:
You can watch it HERE on YouTube!


Although I had fun refreshing my squirrel hunting skills while I was on vacation, I was pretty thankful to come home and not have to worry about chasing tree rats out of my yard!



 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

19 comments:

  1. amazing that they like the beach too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arty what a TRIP!! I loved your video but most of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE your curly tail
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like quite the entertaining trip Arty! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have plenty of squirrels around here Arty. You are welcome to come chase them any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a good job, Arty. I don't think you have any at home because you're living in the neighborhood.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never knew there were beach squirrels. The poor peeps trying to sunbath☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mamas can be such spoilsports when it comes to hunting tree rats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, there's a place where tree rats don't exist??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    It is always good to take referesher courses - but just as nice to not have to use them! Hugs and wgas, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Arty, you are a mighty squirrel hunter dude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Held back. Peeps cramp your style all the time! We don't have squirrels here..

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think we have finally convinced that squirrel on our deck that he was not welcome. Too late for Mom's flowers though:(

    We were quite impressed by your jumping skills, Arty.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ARty you are such a brave squirrel hunter!!!
    xxoo
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why didn't your mom let you chase the evil squirrel?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures! My Alex ignores the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Squirrel hunting are da bestest aren't it. I get in at least 3-4 hunts a day in our backyard. Those pesky fings fink they can just hang out on my fence...WRONG ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Be grateful you don't have many of these tree rats in your hood.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lulu: "Oh yeah, we've got no shortage of ground squirrels around here, Arty!"
    Charlee: "Maybe you could have grabbed a few to take back north with you."
    Lulu: "Hey! Don't be giving away my squirrels!"

    ReplyDelete
  19. You almost got him, Arty!! It's funny, last year we were overrun with squirrels around here, but this year we've seen hardly any. Luckily Luke has the chipmunks to chase away, which keeps him busy! :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!