8/30/21

Happy Travel Tuesday - Benbow, California


 
Sunny here today to tell you how happy I was to travel with Rosy to the Benbow KOA for a weekend of relaxing and walking!
  
 
 Rosy thought this would be the perfect trip for me.  The campground is only about an hour South of us in Benbow, California! For those of you who don't know, I am not a fan of traveling in a moving vehicle. My drooly water works turn on and it can get pretty messy. Thankfully, I didn't drool much on this trip.
 
 
 
The campground is made up mostly of other camping spots so, we don't have any pictures(plus Mama may have been doing a bit more relaxing and less taking pictures).
 
 
 
She did get a picture of the Historic Benbow Inn though, isn't it pretty? Family owned, the inn opened in 1926. It was designed by the same architect who designed Jack London's Southern California home and visited by famous stars such as Clark Gable and dignitaries like Eleanor Roosevelt!
 
 

Ok Mama, now back to us!

 We had a good time people barkin..,.I mean people watching. Mama says I am doing a little better at the constant barking, but I still have a ways to go...
 
Whatever
 
 
 
 Don't let this fool you, Rosy also likes to bark...
but she also kisses up to Mama so she doesn't get in trouble as much!
BOL
 
 
We also went on walkies....
 

 
LOTS of walkies! 
Rosy will be back on Friday to tell you all about them!
 

 Needless to say, I spent a lot of time doing this after our walkies!
 
 
 It was a quick weekend getaway, and before we knew it we were on our way home!
 
 
I almost forgot,  Mama made a video of our trip....


You can watch it HERE, on YouTube


 

We are joining Sandee at  Comedy Plus for the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

16 comments:

  1. what a wonderful howltel!!! and what a fab idea to discover that beautiful place... da Nelly is also not good in da car... he sings the whole time, that kills my nerves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the clip of Sunny with cool breeze in her ear furs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailie loves the destination but does not do well in the car either. She pants, shakes, drools, and never sits still. It is a real bummer because traveling is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Shall I tell you something, Sunny? I don't travel all that well as a passenger either! But it is always worth it to get to where we're going, right?! That was a furbyoulush little time away for you and may there be many moore such trips in your future. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls sure do travel in style and the Benbow Inn is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sun(ny)shine on my monitor makes me smile! Well done Sunny. So very happy you managed okey dokey with the short road trip to Benbow. I like that name. Rosy you were the purrfect travel partner to show Sunny that traveling can be fun.
    I give the video a 187% well done
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the best trips are not too far from home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a great adventure. We're glad to hear you did better riding in the camper and didn't drool too much, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun trip pretty girls and I sure enjoyed seeing your video too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a great weekend trip. We'd like a wheelie house like CeCe, too, but Dad won't go camping in any form. *pout* Have a super duper week! XOX Xena and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we there yet. Even pups say this. Adorable. How fun and I've never heard of this city.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how great, no idea when I will get to travel again

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Willie Nelson said it best...
    On the road again
    Just can't wait to get on the road again
    The life I love is making music with my friends. Have fun you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD!!! How funs was THAT??!! And looks like you gots lots of treaties and goodies too!
    Glads the wind was blowin' the smoke the other way ~ we've been lucky, it hasn't been tooooooo bad here ~ no orange skies yet...just lots of haze sometimes.
    Stay safe my furiends!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lulu: "Any trip with so many walkies that you end up passed out on the floor sounds like a success to me!"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!