8/26/21

Nature FFF with Rosy



Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!
 
 

 
Ode to a Tree
by Rosy
 
Hidey Ho will you look at me,
Standing on this big ole tree.
Is that mischief in my eye,
Mama says I cannot lie.
 
There may be a squirrel or some bunnies nearby
For we all know in trees like this they do hide!
I may be thinking of taking a stroll,
to take a look in some bunnies dirt hole.

But although you can't see,  Mama has a firm grip,
so out of my leash I will not slip.
So I suppose I will sit in this big ole tree,
and dream of the big chase between bunnies and me! 
 
We sure hope you all get to dream of chasing bunnies, or maybe really chase some bunnies, this weekend!!
 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 

 

19 comments:

  1. Trees are great but Mamas are spoilsports...
    Love your poem Rosy.
    Happy Nature Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we do not have any bunnies in the garden, but we do have frogs Mara says. Which I am NOT allowed to chase or catch!

    Miaow from Miss O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer that your dream can't come true, Rosy. Love your tale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we hope once your dream comes true.... and we love da tale!!! it is fan-tale-bulous ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what fun we would have chasing bunnies (and squirrels) together, Rosy! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute photo and your bandana is perfect for your RV travels! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Appaws!!! That was a perfect poem to cover both our meme days, Rosy darling. Sorry your dream couldn't come true, but it brought out the muse in you - so didn't go to waste!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niece Rosy this is my absolute favorite line: "So I suppose I will sit in this big ole tree,
    and dream of the big chase between bunnies and me!" You look 87 kinds of adorable
    Hugs Aunty HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great poem. Our yard has become a bunny maternity ward. Mom has been trying desperately to keep us away from the oh so tempting bunnies. We are still allowed to chase the squirrels on the fence. The groundhog seems to have disappeared during our deck construction. Not sure if he'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love your poem, Rosy. It's too bad your mom wouldn't let you chase any of those bunnies or squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the adorable photograph and love the poem. Adorable.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosy, that is a DOGGONE good poem !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Epic poem Rosy, we've got a squirrel in our garden for the furst time ever and he's digging up the lawn! MOL Happy weekend sweeties xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look soooo cute on that log, sweet Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hang in there, Rosy, dreams do come true sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Pepper would love to chase bunnies, but don’t tell my Mr Roosevelt! My bunny!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!