7/21/22

Nature Friday Through the Years

 
 Happy Nature Friday and thank you for helping me celebrate my 5th birthday this week! Mama says it was a "milestone" birthday and worth a whole week of "look back" sort of posts! 

To wrap up the "look back" week, here is a collection of Birthday Nature Friday posts!
 
 
 
Here I am on my birthday trip to Carmel by the Sea, CA
a few years ago
 
 
Always stopping to smell the flowers(and the peemail BOL)!
 
 
 
Here is a birthday shot when Mama took me to see Arty's Ocean
for my 2nd Birthday
 
 
 
I celebrated my 1st Birthday with the 
Dahlias at Sequoia Gardens
 
 
 
My 3rd Birthday I spent seeing the Rosy Roses at the Humboldt Botanical Gardens!


Thanks again for helping me celebrate my 5th Birthday this year. I don't feel any older...but it sure was fun celebrating!
 
Be warned, next week is Shark Week, and you know what that means.....
A whole bunch of Jawsome Fun!
 
 
 
We hope everyone gets out to enjoy Nature this weekend!!

 Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see a link below, click HERE 
to our Hoppity Page.




14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you look like you had a pawsome day and we love the photos and your smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing to see so much wonderful locations you visited for your birthdays... and we look forward to da shark week oh yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosy,
    We hope you enjoy playing the leading role in your Nature Friday posts as much as Gail and I enjoy reading them.
    Five years old is an awesome milestone! Gail tell's me I am reaching a milestone on Monday, when I will be one tenth as old as you.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 5th Birthday, Rosy! You have certainly had some beautiful Nature Fridays along the years. We hope you have a SuperDuper day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Golly, Rosy, I can hardly believe it has been so many years already! It has been a joy to share your life journey with you and your 'pack'! Here's to many many more happy barkdays. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jakey is looking quite Jawsome Himself. you look so happy and sweet in all your nature birthday photos. we are a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy
    first of all I hope Sis Sunny is doing okey dokey after her surgery and she will be home for the weekend.
    NOW I would like to know if you Mama aka Part-ee Planning Queen is available for Hire? If so, please ask her to PICK ME as her very first remote client
    OMDs she has the best props and Ideas
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  8. You doggies are so adorable ~ love you ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a pretty girl, Rosy and I've enjoyed celebrating your birthday week.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Rosy,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad you had such a great birthday, Rosy. What a lovely look back at your past birthdays, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great trip down the memory birthday lane! Happy birthday week, precious Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your birthday hat, so cool! You have lots of good memories there in just five years too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Java Bean: "Uh-oh! Sharks? Are we gonna need un barco más grande?"

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've sure been to a lot of beautiful places in your five years!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!