7/20/22

Thankful for Family and Friends

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes. I had a nice quiet birthday, and hope to have a family pawty once Sunny is back home and feeling better.
 
 

On this Birthday Week Thankful Thursday, I want to say how thankful I am for my family and friends!
 

 
 I was lucky to have Angel Arty as my awesome big brother and travel buddy. I still still miss him a bunch.  Mama and I like to sit and look back at pictures and videos remembering the fun times we had together.
 
 
Jakey and Sunny are great siblings can't wait to get back to  going on lots more adventures when we get back to traveling in CeCe next year!
 
 
Most of all, I am very lucky to have such a pawsome Daddy(and Mama). Mama and I have lots of fun together and I just love being a Daddy's girl! 
 
 
I have also met a few of our Blogville friends in  the furs!!
We had a Mini Bar in 2019, and I got to meet my Uncles Murphy and Stanley along with Angel Arty's Best Gal Mabel!

 
I got to meet Bailie and Madison from My GBGV Life, when I was at BlogPaws in
 2018! 
 
 
 I met Koru Bear for the first time at BlogPaws too.  He is Angel Sugar's little brother
and I have been lucky enough to see him(and his brother Kenzo) through the years when we visit Carmel, California!

 
My most memorable Golden meeting, of course, was my first kiss with Angel Declan.
 
 
I am so thankful for all our friends who stop by and see us during the week. We have all laughed and cried together.  I have made so many friends, not only in person, but virtually in Blogville during the past 5 years. We are thankful for each and every one!  
 
We thank YOU for taking the time to stop by and see us!
 

Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 


 



10 comments:

  1. that are such wonderful moment when we meet friends... so sad that blogpaws is no longer in business....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Wonderfurs post, Rosy dear - so much there is in the world to be grateful for (beats me why so many folk look for stuff to be otherwise!) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niece Rosy darling you are the apple of everyone's eye. I'm so happy you had a good bday.
    I for certain Angels Dory and Arty are smiling at you!!
    Sending healing hugs to Sunny!!
    Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have lots to be thankful for, Rosy. We have our paws crossed that Sunny's surgery goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tons of wonderful things. You made me smile. I'm thankful that I found all of you.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pawsome memories. Sure hope your birthday week has been wagnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are always so happy we got to meet in the furs at BlogPaws, and it is sad we can't do that again. Glad you had a nice birthday and we hope you can have a party soon with Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "A lot sure has happened in five years."
    Chaplin: "You can say that again!"
    Lulu: "We're very happy to have spent it with you and the rest of your pack!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosy, you have had five years full of fun and adventure and new friends. Jakey, we like your new look with the long hair. It is becoming on you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!