7/28/22

Nature Friday - Under the Sea

 
Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!  
 
 
 
 
 
Under the Sea
by Rosy
 
What fun it would be 
to live under the sea,
With Nemo, Crush and the Mermaid FiFi.
 
We'd swim around with the turtles 
Be friends with the sharks
We'd see the squid, Squirtle
and stay up after dark.

I'm not sure about dinner tho, what would it be?
No fishies, or crabbies or lobster I eat.
Where are the cookies, the jerky and crunchies?
Looks like I'll have to go home when I get the munchies!


Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see the link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. That is a lovely poem Rosy, as well as a very realistic assessment of how you might find living under sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right.... we would love that too... to be the neighbors of sardines in oil is sure gooooood ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Rosy, that is such a wonderfurs poem and I was with you all the way... though as a vegetarian I might fare better as seaweed would save me from starvation! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
    (who has added both her NF and FFF post to the linky today, as my microstory is about climate...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo of you underwater with your friends, Rosy, and we love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice poem! I am the only one who really liked fish, so I would love to find out what is under the water in the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wild clapping and smiling too, without your sweet face, oh what would we do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy
    Standing ovation you are a poet and I know it!
    How happy I am your peeps love diving under the sea
    to share with you and me!!
    Hugs Aunty C
    And healing kisses to Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady said she just read they found a bunch of new species underwater. We didn't realize one was a mer-dog! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a super cute poem sweetest Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute poem of life under the sea, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lulu: "Oooh! We have a sea right near here, but I've never been under it. I'm a little afraid to get that close to it since it has sea lions in it. Big grumpy dogs with flippers ..."

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!