10/16/22

Keeping Busy Aaaws

(This post was prerecorded in front of a live audience ;-))
 

 As you might remember, Mama is looking for things to keep me busy while I'm recuperating.
This bobble toy has always been a favorite of mine.
 
 
 
 Mama fills it with kibble and Zuke's and then I use my paws and nose to bobble the toy and get the treats out! I am playing with my bobble toy outside of my "room" here.  Mama says I will be allowed to play with this inside of my room during this recovery(but only when she is home).
 
 

 
Do you have a way you like to keep busy while in your room?
I am not a kong girl.  Mama has tried EVERYTHING in them, but I have no interest. I like chewies...but those are a "under supervision only"toy and I can't have them in my room. 
 
 
Pupdate
This week has been a good week. Mama says I am doing
good resting and taking my medicine. 
Here's to one week down, and 11 weeks to go!



We're joining Comedy Plus for the
Awww Monday Blog Hop!
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Sunny, Gail and I are glad you are keeping busy. I am not too fussy about what I chew. Anything goes!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I am glad the first week had gone well for you (and mama), Sunny gal. Keeping busy whilst confined to one space is something I know a lot about - in my case, this week, it is the crochet hook that is keeping me out of mischief! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you're so cute and I'm glad you're doing well. I know you'll listen to mom and get well this time.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around, a big healing hug to you and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niece Sunny you darlin' you are standing nicely on your own...that is a good sign and OMDs look at the decor Mama has in your room. Very gentle hugs as you recover!!
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the long time wait to get better and just about the time you get better we should get a new garage door so we're waiting to. Hugs and kisses that you can take to your room with you. Glad you have at least one toy that you like to play with and I know life gets boring without playing with your siblings and having to stay in your room

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're happy to see you've found something to help keep you entertained, Sunny. Our paws are crossed for continued good news on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "Poor Sunny! Twelve weeks must feel like forever!"
    Lulu: "We dogs send lots of tail wags for your quick recovery!"
    Charlee: "And we Hipsters send purrs!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any toys that dispense treats are my very favorite kind. We continue to send you lots and lots of healing vibes, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really are doing good sweet Sunny, hopefully the time will pass quickly for you and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love games like that, especially ones that give out treats.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!