10/27/22

Stormy Weather on NF/FFF

 

Welcome to that wonderful Friday each month where Nature Friday comes together with YAM Aunty's FFF!!  Make sure to visit YAM Aunty HERE to get the Rulez and join the FFF fun!!

 

 The weather here in the high desert has been topsy turvy lately.
One day there is nice Autumn weather and the next, it's windy, stormy and yesterday we even had SNOW FLURRIES! Unfortunately, they didn't stick...
 
 
In honor of Halloween and the silly weather I wrote this poem for YAM Aunty's FFF this month:
 
 
Stormy Weather
by Rosy 
 
The skies are dark,
the winds are strong
I bark and bark
like somethings wrong.
 
Mama says shush,
but it's too spooky,
She says nothing's out there,
and I'm acting kooky. 

Daddy says it's just a storm,
and I shouldn't fear
For they are the norm,
this time of year.

But here I will park,
between the door and the wall
and here I will bark,
until the end of Fall!
 
 
Show us your nature! It can be flowers, your current weather, a scene out of your window, or maybe a picture from a vacation, walk or other journey! Any kind of nature picture will do! If you don't see the link below, click HERE  to go to our Hoppity Page.
 

17 comments:

  1. We love your silly poem Rosy.
    And anyway, there's nothing silly about barking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it is just a storm... but maybe it is more... this time of day year it can sure be ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poem, Rosy, and it's just perfect with that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OOOHHH, Rosy, that gave me the shivers! Thank you for joining in FFF and I apologise again for no NF my end. But back to it next week!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is crazy weather here too, but it is normal. Once day it is in the 70's, the next it is 40. Welcome to fall. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niece Rosy first I love your photo it has spooky effect.
    I 100000% agree I don't like things that go bump, bang and swish in the night.
    What a fun and perfect poem
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great poem to describe the crazy weather we can get in the fall, Rosy. We also like to bark at things we hear and don't see. Our pawrents appreciate it as much as yours do. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. standing ovation for your storm poem. Beau said to tell you our Storm knocked the Poetry Out of Mamas Mojo... hope it comes back, maybe yours will get her thinking again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "You're very brave to bark at the storm, Rosy! I would be hiding under Dada's desk!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great poem, Rosy. We had the same kind of weather patterns this week but are looking forward to nicer weather beginning today. We love Indian Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do what you have to do, Rosy. I agree that you should.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute photo of your fur person ~ perfect for the season ~ Xo ~ Fun poem ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great poem and perfect picture for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look spooky cool sweet Rosy and that was the best barking poem ever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds like you are having New England weather. I love the poem and the picture is super scary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rosy. You sure are a good poet. Remember, you have to set the example for your little sis, so act like you're not afraid of storms. That's what I've been doing for Chia. XOX Xena
    Chia: BOL, BOL, Xena, I was BORN unafraid of storms, so I don't have to "act." BOL!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!