10/19/22

Thankful for Daddy Weekends!

 
Daddy and I had a great trip in CeCe last weekend!!
It was filled with long walks and lots of snuggles.
(and maybe some cheese too!) 
 Mama took this picture right before we left Friday morning. I was a little scared riding in CeCe without Sunny and Jakey but, after a little while, I curled up and took a nap for the short 45 minute ride to the RV park!



 We stayed at a nice place called the Santa Fe Skies RV Park.
 

 
 It was a pretty park, pawfect for long relaxing walkies!
 
 
 Plus...they had BUNNIES!!! I had lots of fun pulling Daddy 
from one camp site to the next trying to catch one!
 

Friday night, Daddy and I "Face Timed" Mama!
It was the first time I ever recognized her on the telephone. I couldn't smell her, which was weird, but it was nice to see her!
 
 
 Mama came to see us on Saturday morning. We went for a nice hike and found a bunch of old machinery. Mama was there, so of course, we had to do a little photo shoot!

 
 
 I wanted to go for a ride in this old truck, but Daddy said the tires were flat and it wouldn't go very far.
 
 
 This truck didn't even have a door handle to get in, so I settled for sitting on the outside floor board. 
 
 
 
 It was such a beautiful day.  I was so happy to have Mama and Daddy to myself for a little while and I was smiling from ear to ear!


After our hike, Mama went back home and I had a much needed nap. I'm glad I did because that night it started raining. It gets very loud in CeCe when it rains, so I ended up not getting much sleep.  Daddy and I decided to head home a little early on Sunday because it was still raining. We were both getting pretty soggy on our walkies, plus we missed Mama, Jakey and Sunny.
 
 
 
Even though we had to leave early, we had a great time.
 I am so very thankful I got to spend some quality time with Daddy and go for a trip in CeCe before she hibernates for the Winter!

 
Thank you Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
 


 

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely time you had with your Daddy, and thank you for taking us readers along to share the fun Rosy.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what an adventure! a park with bunnies... and ooooh the red truck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Rosy, you are one lucky puppy! I am glad CeCe got a run, too, just so she could remember how her wheels turned. I love all that old scraps, fascinating to think about what places they might have seen or been... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to get to spend quality and fun times with your daddy, Sunny. Love the old truck with flat tires!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky to be an only dog for almost two days. It can be really fun to be the only one, but it feels good to get back with the pack after a few days. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have your own special vacation with your dad...and your mom for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy OMDs OMDs OMDs Daddy Daughter time is da best!! WOW and what a lovely RV park. I liked your pose by the sign and all the poses around the area. BUT must fun was Face time with Mama. Did you sing loudly when you realized it was Mama?
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trip was just long enough to have fun and then not that far from home plus you got a visit from Mommy and got to FaceTime that was some wow weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlee: "What a fun trip! I wonder if I could finagle an entire weekend alone with Dada ..."
    Lulu: "You spend all morning every morning in Dada's lap in the office."
    Charlee: "What's your point?"
    Java Bean: "I like all the cars and trucks! Too bad you could not take them for a little drive!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun time you had with dad and I love it that you got to see mom while you were gone. You made me smile.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing place! We're so glad you got to go, and that you took so many nice pictures! Too bad about the rain, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are surely living life to the fullest and beyond

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!