6/26/23

Take Me to Your Dog - TT-Flashback

This coming weekend is not only National Alien Day, but it's also the annual UFO Festival down in Roswell, New Mexico !  Unfortunately, we won't be attending. It seems Mama and Daddy think going to play with Daddy's family in Minnesota is more important. 
Sheesh! 
 
 
Mama did remind me I had been to Roswell a few years ago and I  met lots of aliens!

 I was only 1 1/2 at the time, and I don't remember much, so Mama and I sat down and looked at some of the pictures she took.
 

 
Hmmmm, it looks like alien familiesenjoy this place as much as human families!
 
 
 
 All in all, it must have been a pretty friendly place, even if the aliens do seem to be taking it over.
 
 
 
Maybe I can talk Mama and Daddy into taking Sunny and I there in CeCe next year!

 Have you ever seen an alien??

 

 
 
We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!

 



13 comments:

  1. oh now you live so close and you can not be there? maybe you can go alone while your pawrents are in MN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cute alien family but you are the cutest alien of them all. I am assuming the trip to Minnesota will be in CeCe and you two will be going too.. hope so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    do-do-doo-dooo-do-do-doo-doooo........ 🤣 Oh you do-do-doo look cute in your spacey outfit, Rosy dear!!! I hope you and Sunny get to go next year. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make a cute alien and are the only one we've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time I saw an alien was reading this blog post today.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS Gail tells me that the noisy object she pushes across the carpet every now and then is a vacuum cleaner and not an alien, but I'm not convinced so I bark at it just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, watch it with Minnesota! What better place to be than Minnesota. Hope the smoke from Canada goes away when your parents are here. Roswell would be a fun place to visit. We need to get to the southwest one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lulu: "Beep bloop blerp! That's alien-speak for have a good trip!"
    Chaplin: "No it's not. You just made that up."
    Lulu: "Do you speak alien?"
    Chaplin: ".... No."
    Lulu: "Then you have no idea, do you?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the cutest alien I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fun flash back. Perhaps you can talk mom and dad into letting you go next year. You're so cute.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the pups and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy, we'd like to go with you to meet the aliens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the only alien I've ever seen, Rosy, BOL! BOL! Chia
    Mommy says she remembers your trip and all those cool pictures. It looked like those aliens scared you, or maybe just surprised you, right? XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  12. All we need no is the X-Files theme! We'll be keeping a sharp eye out for those aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. With your cute, smiley faces you could get mistaken for an alien.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!