11/18/18

Alien Fun and a Reminder

Hi everypawdy! Rosy here today to tell you all about my fun adventures in Roswell, New Mexico!



Arty told me all about the fun he had with aliens when he visited Roswell a few years ago,
so I was excited to see aliens for myself!!



I was a little worried at first, there were no signs of any aliens anywhere...just a big mural with the New Mexico state song. Mama insisted Daddy and I pose in front in front of it...BORING!



Thankfully Daddy took things into his own paws and found the Visitor's Center where all the aliens must have to check in before visiting the area!


First we saw, what we are sure is, an accurate representation of the Roswell crash site!



After that we started seeing aliens everywhere! 
Aliens drinking smoothies at the local vitamin store...



Hanging out with cowboys...



They were even disguising themselves as lampposts!!



In fact, I was starting to get worried...we seemed to be outnumbered by aliens...



Hey Mama...let's stop the ussies, OK??? 
I think these aliens are up to something!!



I finally put my paw down and insisted we get back to the hotel when I had to save my Daddy from these shady looking aliens!!



It was fun Roswell....but please number the amount of aliens you let into your fair city!!



Don't forget, the 4th annual Thanks Blogville Blog Hop is this Thursday, November 22nd(Thanksgiving in the USA)! Let everypawdy know why YOU are thankful for Blogville  and hop aboard! 

 For those who would like to schedule an early post, the Blog Hop is set up HERE on our Hoppity Page

21 comments:

  1. oh you really met da aliens? was ET there too? and Alf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    I love it when a town knows how to send itself up... hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are brave, Rosy. Those aliens look kinda creepy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So that's where ET lives is it?
    You do go to the most exciting places Rosy
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a scary place...even that lamp post is off the wall, but if you are there with your parents, you know you will be safe. Thanks for sharing. Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know there are aliens in New Mexcico, if I saw ARty with them I totally forgot it. I love that mural, it looks so real behind the two of you and I love the ussie pic and the daddy and you with the shady aliens pic.... mama did a super job . my favorite of all the aliens is the Lamppost

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niece Rosy you and your Dad are excellent posers and models for your Momma's excellent photo skills. OMDs I had no idea Roswell was so colorful.
    I'm diggin' the pink brick.
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, you look very stressed in the ussies photo. It must have been cold there, as those aliens look like they were wearing long johns. We're so glad you didn't get whisked away in a spaceship for further study! XOX Lucy, Xena and theMom

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good thing your daddy was with you to protect you from all those creepy aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, your daddy is lucky that you were there to save him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD! There are aliens everywhere there!! I'm glad you were able to get outta there without being beamed up. What a fun city to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good thing your daddy was keeping you safe from those creepy aliens!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very brave to be willing to face all those aliens, Rosy!!! That seems like a very interesting place to visit.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cool, the Dad would love to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank goodness you were there to keep your parents safe, Rosy! That actually looks like a pretty fun place though, even if the aliens are overdone. :)
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looked super super fun, Rosy! Thanks for the tour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD, Ma used to watch a show call Roswell waaaaaay back when, and she remembers lots of those sites from the show! How cool to see them in the furs!!! I am so glads you were there to save your peeps....no tellin' what kind of mischief they would have gotten themselves into!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what an exciting adventure!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. BOL there are sure a lots of Aliens in dat town!! Glad you had fun :)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your photos are just out of this world! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!