11/28/18

The Pawfect Gift #ChewyInfluencer

 Rosy here today to tell you all about the cool early Christmas Present I got for the boyz this year!


Every time I go on a Mama and me trip Arty and Jakey always complain I take Mama away from her daily work of waiting on them. It seems da Boyz think they aren't getting the attention they deserve while we're gone.  Daddy comes home for a little while during lunch and then doesn't get home from work until night time, cutting into their daily treat allowance...Mama and I always feel a little guilty when we get home.


 Soooooo....When Natalie and Kristen at Chewy.com asked if I wanted to review the  
Petcube Bites Wi-Fi Treat Camera 
as a #chewyinfluencer this month, I jumped at the chance!
 This would be the pawfect pressie for the boyz(and me too)!! 
We were given a Petcube Bites Wi-Fi Camera and Treat Dispenser from Chewy.com as part of the #ChewyInfluencer program.  In exchange I am giving my(and maybe Mama's) honest to goodness, true blue opinion. We did not receive any monetary compensation for this review.

 I wouldn't mind if Chewy.com let Santa Paws know I was an extra good girl this year tho....

 
 
 I was so excited when the Petcube WiFi Treat Dispenser arrived and knew right away I wasn't going to be able to wait all the way to Christmas to give it to da Boyz!





 So, even though it cut into some of my play time, I asked Daddy to put it up right away! We opted to put it on the wall so it would be on "little dog level". Daddy says it was WAY easy to install! He also says I am a VERY good helper!



 After Daddy had it attached to the wall, he downloaded the Petcube App on his iPhone(it also has an Android App if your peeps have one of those) then Mama installed the same App(multiple people can have the access to see our beautiful faces). They both said it was very easy peasy to install and after a few minutes they could see us AND talk to us through the Pet Bites Unit!!


...and guess what else they could do???


 GIVE US TREATS!!!
It's the BEST.THING.EVER!! 
It holds up to 2 lbs of up to 1 inch treats and even comes with a bag of treats to get you started!

Any time, day or night, Mama and Daddy can look on their phones and see us anywhere in the family room(where we spend most of our time when they aren't home) and GIVE US TREATS by sliding the little bone up with their finger! Then treats just fling out of a hole in the front! You can even have your peeps set the distance you want to fling them!  They can also hear us AND talk to us...Mama says the audio is a little iffy sometimes, but it gets our attention. The video is in 1080p and you can even zoom in 3X to see our adorable faces!


 Petcube Bites can even send an alert to Mama's phone if there is movement in the Family Room!! You know, in case a squirrel invades the room! All she has to do is check the App when she sees the alert, and then can see a 10 second video it makes of me and Arty the squirrel getting in trouble!



Now whenever Mama and I go on a trip, or if Mama and Daddy go out for the evening, they can keep an eye on us GIVE US TREATS!  If you are looking for the pawfect gift for a sibling or even for yourself, stop by Chewy.com and check out the Petcube Bites Wi-Fi Pet Camera this howliday season! 



Chewy.com has a wide selection of products for all pets, 24/7 customer service and fast delivery service making shopping easy peasy during the howliday,  and through out the year!


15 comments:

  1. the mama would love to have such a spy tool LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    OMD - if only such had existed when the angel J's were with me!!! This is the best thing ever!!! hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw this on another blog yesterday. What a fabulous invention! Lucky, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailie loves getting treats when I'm out with Mom. I'm not real into the treats thing and I don't even show up to the Petcube if called or sent treats, but I'm not home alone much anyway. It is ideal for Bailie at our house. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Niece Rosy O M Ds...do you think they make a treat dispenser for humans? Mom would especially like one that dispenses I SCREAM.
    What a most wonderful invention. !!!
    I bet your peeps giggle when they see what you are all doing
    Hugs Aunty Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is way to cool for words. a reminder to the humans, be careful what you do or don't do for just in case it grabs videos of humans also... ha ha.. it really is ultra cool for watching you be good while they are gone

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cool and such a thoughtful gift y'all will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, distance treats!! That's totally pawesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great pressie! We hope the spy camera doesn't catch you doing something naughty. You wouldn't want to get on the bad list just before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD - that is the coolest pressie ever, Rosy!!! We are going to have to check that out. Either Mom or Dad is usually home with us, but there are those times when we are left home alone. We are going to put that on our Christmas list for sure.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so cool! I wonder if Luke would freak out and start barking though, if he heard our voices on there? I suppose he'd be easily distracted by the flying treats though! :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now if that isn't the coolest thing ever!!! Love that it flings the treats BOL!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool. I'm lucky now that Mom works from home full time except where she has to testify at a trial as the "Egg-Sport Witless". So I get lots of treats.

    We love what they set up for you.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers!!! I am going to check that out! Thanks for the GREAT review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD best invention of life and I need one sooo bad... BOL Mama keeps begging daddy fur a camera cause I cry when her leaves and her wants to make sure I am okay buts Daddy finks her is cray cray buts one wif da treats... I mean he can't say no to dis!!! Right?? (Going on my Christmas list ASAP)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!