4/28/18

#Chewyinfluencer Road Review

 Hi All!! Rosy here today with a special #Chewyinfluencer review, this one we did from the road! 

We can't believe we have been #ChewyInfluencers AND Chewy.com customers for over 4 years now! We can tell you all about their fast delivery, lower prices and humungous selection, but the truth is Mama is always impressed with their customer service! They are available for questions 24/7 and Mama says the employees  always sound like they have big smileys on their faces!!


 Burt's Bee Products are some od Mama's favorites, so when she saw Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Dogs as one of April's Influencer products, she couldn't wait to try it!! Mama knows Burt's Bees products have all natural ingredients and no sulfates! I like the fact that I didn't have to worry about getting a bath while I was at the BlogPaws conference!!



 When it was time to get ready for our evening out, Mama just sprayed my body furs and then toweled the excess moisture off with a towel and then brushed me out!
It was pretty refreshing but I was a bit disappointed I had to get a little wet, but at least there was no bath tub involved!! My hair was shiny and soft, but Mama was a little disappointed it didn't have a pretty scent. Our final score is 2 paws and one human hand. It is a great "refreshing spray" and helped keep my furs shiny for our formal Blog Paws evening, but not to really get me clean.



I did look pretty snazzy at the Nose 2 Nose Awards,  plus GUESS who I got to meet???



SYDNEY FROM CHEWY!!
I gave her kisses and made sure to thank her and Chewy.com for giving Mama and I the opportunity to be at the Blog Paws 10th Anniversary Conference!! 

We were given a bottle of Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo in exchange for our clean furred, honest and true opinions

 We are joining the #ChewyInfluencer blog hop!
Thanks so much to Koru Bear for hosting!

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Well I guess keep spruced just got that little bit easier... of not necessarily coming up smelling...er.. Rosy! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look very beautiful, Rosy. But it must have been nice to have that Burt Bees option on your trip. Our Mom loves a lot of the Burt's Bees products. Mom was hoping to meet Ms. Sydney too - she was our first Chewy Influencer contact. What a beautiful smile she has.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom loves Burt's Bees products too and our hoomans always want us to smell prettier than we REALLY want to smell. That is awesome that you got to meet Miss Sydney, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you were so pretty to visit with friends and would be among people saying thank you for the scent not being in the shampoo. I am allergic to perfume and almost all scents. i bought a shampoo like this at a canine festival. it works but i can't breathe. also dogs have a more sensitive nose than mine and i am thinking they would not love a scent. that's my theory on the no scent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a bath without a bath sounds wonderful. Isn't Sydney great? We've met her twice now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great review. It looks like you had lots of fun at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked very pretty, Miss Rosy!!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun you got to meet Sydney!! You are so pretty Rosy we bet you were the most popular girl there
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!