4/30/18

Travel Tuesday - BlogPaws


Rosy here today to tell you my thoughts on the 
BlogPaws 10th Anniversary Conference! 
The conference was held at the Sheraton Crown Plaza Hotel.  I really enjoyed the accommodations but even nicer than the hotel, was all the wonderful attention I received from the staff! From the moment I checked in until the moment I checked out, I was petted, loved and told how cute I was in my pink stroller! 
Unfortunately, I should have got in in writing!! Now that I'm home, my brothers are not treating me nearly as nice!
 


On the first day of the conference, Mama and I went down to check in and get our name tags! I was a little hurt when I didn't get a name tag...
UNTIL THEY GAVE ME MY SWAG BAG!!
What's swag, you ask?? Think nommy doggy treats, toys and all kinds of stuff, JUST FOR ME!!

What's that Mama?? Share...with my brothers??
We'll talk later about that...



In the mornings, while Mama was getting ready to start the day, I would  look outside our window to let her know if she would need an extra sweater during our morning walk.


It was a bit windy and chilly for a couple of our walkies, but overall we enjoyed the fresh air! Kansas City is a beautiful city with just the right mix of parks and sidewalks! I enjoyed reading local peemail and even got to talk to a few birdies!


After our walkies, it was time to get to work! Every morning I hopped in my ride and we would take the elevator down to the Exhibition Hall!



We would start with a good breakfast, Mama even let me have a little bit of BACON one morning!



Then we would attend some sessions about bloggy stuff. Mama would learn...



...and I would take a nap!
A fair trade, I think!



 Learning napping sure can make a girl hungry! I think it's time for another snack, don't you, Mama?



We also spent some time walking around and talking to lots of nice folks from companies that Mama and I might want to do reviews for in the future! This was our very first conference though, and Mama was mostly keeping her ears open and I concentrated on being cute!


After all that PR work, more snacks were needed....thank goodness for Chewy!


One of our favorite parts of the conference was seeing friends that we know in Blogville, but hadn't met in the furs yet!
I can't believe I got to meet and hang out with Koru Bear from Golden Woofs!! 
Mama and KB's Mama have been friendly for almost 9 years now, but this is the first time they met in the furs! From what I hear, My Angel Sissy Dory and Koru Bear's Angel Sissy  Sugar both had beautimous Smileys!



I learned lots from the Emma's sisters(the original sassy gals), Madison and Bailie from My GBGV Life
when our Mamas hung out together. 



We even had the chance to meet this cute little guy!
Read all about his predecessors over at 
Healing Whiskers! Mama was very impressed with how sweet and well trained this furry guy was!



Not only did we see old furiends, we met a TON of new furiends too!!  We couldn't believe the variety of good natured pets in attendance. Mama said this was great for me because I could practice my socializing skills! 





Before I knew it, Mama said it was time to pack up our stuff and start the journey home. Mama sure did over pack, I sure hope she can fit everything back in the Rogue!



You made sure to save room in the car for MY SWAG BAG and my chewy, right Mama??



Goodbye BlogPaws...I'll see you next year 
in FLORIDA!!!

Still wondering about the SWAG BAG, aren't you??
Don't worry, I'll show you what it looks like out of the bag tomorrow!

In the mean time, do you think I should share it with
Arty and Jakey or keep it all to myself?


17 comments:

  1. I love the slogan of chewy, yay! and what an adventure! ...and just between us, you don't need a name tag... ther whole world will know your name now... you are a super famous girl, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a fantastic time you had! AND you SHOULD be petted, loved and told how cute your are...if you brothers don't watch it there'll be NO sharing of your SWAG wiv them!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got to meet so many new friends, Rosy! You're the one who did all of the hard work so you deserve all of the loot - unless of course, you want to share with your brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, but now you reminded my mom she forgot to pick up her snack bag! They used to be right there by the rooms where classes were held, but this year was different. Oh well, we always got our snacks and that was most important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoyed all of your photos sweet Rosy, especially since we didn't get to go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD! OMD! this was so much fun!!! i enjoyed your visit almost as much as you did and i want to hold that therapy rat. i love the blog and added it to my feedly.... what super duper idea. and so many beautiful pups at the meeting with you. OF COURSE you were the prettiest of them all... hope you are sharing that stuff in the bag with you siblings. tell mama i feel she could have taught the class on what is listed on the slide show..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your momma sure had a fun time at the conference. We hope you decided to share some of your swag with your brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, what a grreat time you had!! I can't wait to see what's in the swag bag. I think you should pick a few SMALL things to share with your brothers and keep the rest for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    OMD Rosy, you worked it gal!!! Meeting and greeting like a pro. So glad it was such a successful and fun trip for you and mama. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun Rosy...OMCs and you met so many nice pups and their peeps too.
    MOL Mom always over packs. But you two had several nights on the road in different temps and climates so you had to be prepared.

    Now as for sharing:
    You must first find out what the Boyz had while you were gone. Maybe they had some extra yummy that you didn't get. all this being said in the end if you want to keep your girlish bikini figure you might want to share the treats.
    Hugs Aunty Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great time for you and Mom, Rosy!!! Every time Mom reads about BlogPaws in KC, she gets more and more disappointed that the timing was so off for her to get there. We hope they come back to a location near us again soon. And YOU too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a LOT Of fun, and I bet you were VERY popular in your cute pink stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sure looks like you and your Mama had a wonderful time, Rosy!! We've had that swag bag in the past, and know just how much is in it, so you definitely need to share. :)
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like you had the most fantastic time ever. Enjoy your swag. I am sure you were the star of the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful opportunity for you and your mama to get to attend Blog Paws and it looks like you had a great time!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dat looks like it was such a great adventure Rosy!! I bets you took a long nap on your way home ;) Glad ya'll had fun!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello rosy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow wot an adventchoor for shoor!!! and as a reeward for yore adventchoor yoo got loot too??? i almost never end up with loot wen i go on adventchoors!!! maybe i need to try attending a konferense or sumthing insted of trying to steel trezhoor frum skwirrels or wotever!!! ennyway i am glad yoo had a gud time and i hope yoo mayd shoor to berry yore loot in the bakyard ware only yoo kan find it!!! ha ha ok bye

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!