4/25/18

Stuffed with Love #chewyinfluencer

 Before I left with Mama to go on our big roadtrip, I wanted to do something nice for my brothers so they wouldn't forget me while I was away eating french fries, bacon and turkey
without them.



 Mama mentioned the MWBA(Man We Bark At) had left our #chewyinfluencer box at the front door earlier in the month and it might have just what I was looking for!



 OMD..THREE KONGS!! That is one for each of us!  

Good ole Chewy.com, not only do they have reasonable prices, autoshipping and faster than fast delivery, they also have a very big selection of Kongs to choose from! Big and small for puppies and senior dogs and 6 different sizes!



 Mama chose the small ones for us! 
It's always a good thing to have plenty of Kongs on hand because you never know when you will have a 
Kong-mergency! 
  • You could get bored
  • Or like some puppy who we won't name(Jakey) you might just want to chew
  • I had my very own pink Kong that Mama froze and it really helped with my teething

The bottom line is it can keep us out of trouble busy chewing for almost 87 minutes!

Note from Mama: Always snoopervise your pups when chewing their Kongs


 Now, more important than the Kong itself, is what it is stuffed with!
 Because I was short on time, plus I wanted to make sure Allergy Arty would be able to enjoy a Kong too, I asked Mama to stuff our Kongs with Peanutty Butter!
I snoopervised as she washed out the Kongs...


 ...and stuffed them to the brim with delicious Natural Peanutty Butter!!!


Then she put them on a piece of Parchment paper...

 ...and popped them in the freezer!! 

Although I wanted to give them out right away, she let them sit in the freezer for 87 hours(or maybe overnight)


Then came the best part, the slurping and chewing!! 
Mama made a short video of us enjoying our Kongs!






Click HERE to view it over at YouTube




It seems there are a ton of different things to use as stuffing for your Kong, I can't wait to find a recipe for our next Kong chewing session!!




 
What's your favorite Kong stuffing?

 We were given three KONG Classic Dog toys in return for our honest to goodness opinion
we were not paid any green papers. 

 We are joining the #ChewyInfluencer blog hop!
Thanks so much to Koru Bear for hosting!


16 comments:

  1. good things always come in threes... and the tasty things too... enjoy da fabulous filled kongs ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    An oldie but a goodie... angel Jade LOVED her kong... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got lots more peanut butter in your kong than I got in mine! Mom mixed together yogurt and peanut butter and small dog treats and chopped carrot. We didn't have any banana or apples or she would have put those in there too. yummmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not big on Kongs, but my sisters love them and get them all the time stuffed with all kinds of things, sometimes frozen, sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMCs that looks yummy and I was actually entertained for 87 seconds while you 3 licked and chased it.

    I don't get Kongs Ok I'm officially green with Kong envy. I have never had one.
    Hugs Aunty Madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to chew on one of these myself after being in the freezer. i love frozen peanut butter... thanks for the laugh out loud at the word Kong-mergency! i mean that is a real thing.. i am sure. good job chewy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my yum, y'all sure were having fun with those things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can tell you all loved your Kongs. Our dad stuffs ours with a variety of treats. It usually takes Walter a few minutes to empty his but Millie takes about 87 minutes to finish hers. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We haven't had a stuffed kong in a while, we hope Mom gets the hint from your super post. She likes to put a few cheerios in ours, then fill it with pb or yogurt, and then freeze them too. If we are really lucky, she sticks a cookie at the very top, like a cherry on top:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! we have never had a kong. Molly's recipe sounds really good!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsa! I never gets those! I guess puttin' them in the freezer stops the PB from getting all over your floors....duh, Ma! I tried to tell her this was the secret, butts NO! sigh. Now maybe she'll lets me try one...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh we got these too. Mom iz glad there r 3 of them cuz we already haf 1 so now while we each enjoy 1, the other 2 can b in the freezer. Anyway, we did our Kong review this past Monday an'mom filled our Kongz with p-nut butter, kibble, applesauce, a little canned cheeze an'yogurt - so yummy. Love your video - we wuz droolin'when we watched - u shure wuz enjoyin'em.
    Lady Shasta an'Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete
  13. We bet those Kongs lasted you a long time! We usually put in kibble and small treats, and then top it off with peanut butter. :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Kongs are the BEST! Momma would put in some of my kibble, maybe a treat or two, and then top it with peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!