4/21/18

Just stopping by...

 Hi everybuddy!! Mama and I are still on the road, but I wanted to show you some more of our fun road trip! Here I am in my home state Utah(I was born here) visiting Mama's most favorite rest stop. We walked all the way up a giant hill where I sat and watched the trucks go by and Mama watched the rocks turn red as the sun came up.


 After that long walkie, I asked Mama for a big bowl of water. Staying hydrated on road trips is very impawtant!



 After Utah, we drove through Wyoming! I saw an antelope AND some wild horses...Mama couldn't take pictures of them for me cause well, she was drivin'...


 After a LONG drive through Nebraska, we stopped at a LQ for the evening in North Platte, NE.


 I had to take a double take when we went out for a walkie...


 They had their very own fenced in dog area!! I even let Mama off of her string for a bit while I checked things out!


 They had very comfy chairs to sit in too!!


Tomorrow, I'll show you some of our fun pictures from the Blog Paws conference...but it's getting late and we have anther big day of driving tomorrow...
Nighty Night

15 comments:

  1. once again I have come to the end of your post with a smile on my face... you are having such a great trip and no one could look cuter than you sitting in an orange chair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl you are to be off with your mama on such a fun adventure. I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    OMD Rosy, you are already a veteran travel-dog... I am sure your mama won't mind me saying I welled up a bit when I saw your picture sitting on the wall... angel Dory flew into my vision and sat with you. She is most happy with you and how you are taking such good care the mama... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you more safe travels. Bailie and Madison were both born in Missouri, so they got to be in their "home" state too last week. Bet you are ready to be home again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMCs Niece Rosy just how many states did you prance around in on this your first long haul road trip? Jumpin' catfish girl you are a traveler and your mama is the best at Driving Miss Rosy SassyPants.
    Hugs Aunty Madi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are having a fun time on your big road trip adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could just tell you were back in Utah Rosy! We know you had a wonderful time and made more and more furends!

    Your Uncles Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you and your mama are having the most wonderful trip together!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We need to keep these LaQuinta places in mind!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello rosy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow yoo shoor did hav lots of adventchers gitting to blog paws!!! imadjin that a hotel with an off leed park for hyoomans wot wil they think of nekst??? ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pawesome trip and I can see why your Mama likes dat rest stop cause dat view is beautiful!!! Da hotel sure looks nice too :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you are having a very lovely road trip, Rosey!!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!