4/10/18

My New Ride!!


It seems Mama has been having some scary dreams about bring me to #BlogPaws....


Most of them go something like this:


"Being of a certain size", she thinks I might get lost in the shuffle and end up getting into trouble talking to people without her!  Sheesh Mama, I sure hope you let me make some new furiends! I thought she might decide to leave me behind!!



Imagine my surprise when this beauty showed up at our doorstep!! Look at Arty's face...He is soooooo happy jealous this isn't for him!




I was a teeny tiny bit scared of it at first but, after a bunch of treats and a few practice sessions, I was ready to take it out on the road!!


Faster Mama, FASTER!!
Wow, things look SOOOOO different up here

WAIT!!!



Kitty at Ten O'clock, Jakey!!!
This must be what it's like to be a big dog, I can see everything from up here!

Mama was very proud of me too!
I only tried to jump out once and, since Mama had me 
buckled up for safety,  I didn't get anywhere!


 I'll be busy packing and helping Mama get the car ready for the big #RoadTripWithRosy the rest of the week, make sure you follow our fun!
Click on the Links below to follow Mama and me as we make our way to Kansas City! 

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

I know some of our furiends are just bloggy folks
so we'll get some road shots up on our bloggy for the next couple of weekends too! 

Stay tuned tomorrow for even MORE exciting news!








19 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD Rosy, it's really happening, and that too in great style!!! Can't wait to see those piccies when you mama gets time to put them up here. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my Whitley Wagon I rode in for a lil bit after my Big Girl Surgery - I had FUN in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fancy ride! You are going to be the hit at BlogPaws, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what an AMAZING Princess Carriage!!!!
    Tell your Peeps you expect them to wear their Uniforms when taking you out, I mean that pawsome carriage should have liveried footmen!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailie and Madison will be looking for you in KC! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Rosy the Cookie Monster will have a great time! The Dad wishes he were going this year so he could get you some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosy SassyPants on burning rubber of metal to the pedal young lady.
    That is one fine looking ride and you kinda look like you are on a throne...which is where you should be.
    Hugs Aunty Madi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was about to ask if you were tied in the new ride when mama answered that question. stylish and safe.. and cute to. we have often wondered why people walk their dogs with the dogs in strollers. now we know why, to keep them from getting lost

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosy, isn't that awesome! Your Mom is wise to keep a close eye on you with all the excitement going on, and that will make it much easier.
    We're so bummed we won't be going and get to meet you. :(
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, your Rosymobile is super pawesome!! You'll be riding in style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What could be more exciting than your new ride? You are a very lucky dog, Rosy. You are like a big dog up there, and you are going to have a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you will be riding in style. At least now you will be able to greet the big dogs at their level.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The trip sounds fun. That's a nice set of wheels you got there too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is going to be a terrific way to see all the things to see and do in KC. We just hope Mama isn't planning on that being her main transportation from California to here:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rosy! I am so excited to meet you and your mom. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN and get so many treats! Can't wait to see you next week.

    Ruby is staying home (she doesn't do well in crowds) so we will have to take lots of photos to show her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is a wonderful way to see the sites and visit everyone at Blogpaws!
    We know you are gonna have a great time!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD dat are some nice wheels ya got there Rosy. Can't wait to follow along on you and your Mama's adventure :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have one of those. We feel like princesses when we ride it in.. I am sure you will feel the same way. Wishing you safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD, that is PAWSOME!!!!!! thinks I could fit in there????! heheheheee
    I just KNOWS your brudders are jealous! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!