4/8/18

Monday Happenings!

  OH hi everybuddy! 
Rosy here,  practicing my back up singing!!


 I'm looking forward to singing with the Diva Slippers and want to make sure my voice is in good shape!



 I can't wait to be a part of their first concert on Memorial Day!


 
They'll be highlight of our big 
Day at the Blogville Amusement Park!
(You can read more about this pawsome Memorial Day event
HERE)


 Before the concert, we'll be throwing a big BBQ Picnic!
We're hoping Abby Lab can put together a few BBQ dishes....and Maybe Ruby can drive the Margarita Truck over.

 Mayor Arty and Jakey will be setting up picnic tables and bringing in a couple of kegs of Premium Beef Beer! We hope you'll join us for some Blogville BBQ  fun! To make sure you are a part of the BBQ send us any picture and we'll make sure you have a seat at a picnic table! Send your pictures to beth(at)llbpups(dot)com.



 I can't wait to see you there!!







14 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Okay, I've written that down... I may still need a kick up the proverbial nearer the time... jus' sayin'... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all sooooo EXCITING!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful singing voice, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very spring in your bandana! We got more snow last night...no spring here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dear Niece Rosy SassyPants I do believe P.L. and I heard your melodious barking this am as we were practicing too. OMCs did you now P.L. can tickle the ivories with her princess slippers?
    I love your spring scarf.
    Hugs Aunty Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't wait for the tunes to start sweet Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louie Armstrong, the Dachshund next door, sings your barky bark bark song perfectly and the two of you could harmonize.. the way time is going so fast, memorial day will be here in a flash

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be a fun event. Millie has been practicing her singing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a weekend it will be!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU GOTS IT GURL!!!! I already have my truck stocked up with all the margarita makings, and I am gonna go to the big box store and gets all kinds of *cough* NON-ALCOHOLIC *cough* drinky stuffs! Oh, and I have been lookin' up new drinky recipes too! I can't waits! This is gonna be tons of funs!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessie's been practicing her drumming a LOT for the band's big debut. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm already looking through Mom's recipe box, we'll have to goodies for everyone. What fun!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  13. We will get our pics over soon. You are gonna sound pawesome as a backup singer fur sure!!

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!