8/19/18

Monday Smileys!


It's here, it's here!!!!
Mama FINALLY ordered my #SmileWithMeKB bandana and it's HERE!!  I've wanted one of these bandanas ever since I saw Koru Bear wearing his at BlogPaws last Spring! Last week Mama finally got around to visiting the Sand Dollar Dog Company online to order one for me!



Mama and I were so very impressed at the personal touch to the packaging. It even came in a flamingo envelope...I LOVE me some flamingos!




We were also impressed  with the quality of the bandanas! We received a complimentary blue polka dot bandana  so we could compare the embroidered "Smile With Me"(which we ordered) to the screened "Smile with Me." Even though we can see the way the embroidery pulls a bit on the fabric when it's laying flat, you can't really notice it when I wear it for photoshoots!


Doesn't Arty look handsome in the blue with polka dots bandana??


Arty...you are supposed to SMILEY when you wear these bandanas!!



I am totally smiling on the inside Rosy
...Really I am!!




If you say so Arty!! 

Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks to see the other bandana Mama got for me from the 
Sand Dollar Dog Company plus, she already has her eye on a few more to get me in the future!

We were weren't compensated for this review, we were just very impressed with the quality and personal service of the Sand Dollar Dog Company.

20 comments:

  1. I love the colors and they look fantabulous! ... we are inside-smilers too... that is good, because we can even grin from the inside at the diy fails of the staff:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Gawjus!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful bandana and even better smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love the cute smile bandanas. Rosy is a lovely model too. Very cute.
    Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy, you are a superb smiler. Maybe try tickling your brother to see if that gets him to smile. I can tell you from experience that biting your brother or sister's ears doesn't work, te, he. ~Xena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you both look so stylish. Arty I can see your smile in your eyes and Rosy you are flashing those pearly whites
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artys face in the smiling inside made me laugh out loud.. these are really nice and everyone needs a smile..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great bandanas and you two look so cute wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are super cute bandanas! You both look wonderful in them!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cute and so perfect for you smiley pups!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bandanas, Rosy and Arty, and of course, you two make some pawesome models!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosy you have the cutest smile ever and Arty my handsome sweetie, I get it cause I smile the same way, that is why we are made for each other!
    xxoo
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable bandanas. I love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are soooooo cute! Is this Koru Bear's company?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, i loves them!!!!! Butts, I thinks I loves your smiley face even betters!!!! Ma said she would check out the store....since I do likes to wear bandanas!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ya'll look cute!! I am wif Arty I always smile on the inside...like deep way down on da inside ;) BOL

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those bandanas are completely 'wagnificent!' Now we want some too.
    Your fur-iends,
    Sam & Elsa 🐾

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!