8/1/18

Thankful for my Health Thursday

 I have so much to be thankful for this week.  First, I am thankful for all my friends who sent me POTP! It is working and each day I am feeling better and better! Although I will probably always have allergies sickies, the snotty upper respiratory infection/flu I had really knocked me for a loop!



 Next, thanks also to my Vet who saw me lickedy split and gave me medicine to help me feel better!



 Also, a very special thanks also to my Mama and Daddy who have been snuggling with me every night, even when I sneezied and snuffled all night for the past.
We were all thankful that we all slept through the night yesterday night!!



Finally, Since I am feeling a bit better every day, Mama says next week we can start going for short walkies! Soooooo, I am very thankful I will get to start going for walkies again next Monday!
(These pictures were taken last week, a few days before I started getting sicky) 

Also, don't forget:

 
(Kilauea Lighthouse above is on the island of Kauai) 

Show us your lighthouses in a post on Tuesday, August 7th and hop aboard the 
National Lighthouse Day Blog Hop!
We want to see your lighthouses! They can be ocean lighthouses, lake lighthouses, or river lighthouses! Heck, our Mama even loves lighthouse shaped restaurants!
Head on over to our hoppity page HERE if you would like to pre-schedule your post!


 


 We are joining Brian for the 
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!



26 comments:

  1. we are so happy to hear that you feel much better... hugs and potp to you that the allergy-gremlin will disappear compawletely soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Sharing in your gratitude for health improvement, Arty - may you be fully strong at the quickest time!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am VERY thankful your sickies are getting better Arty. Previous paws Mia had a ruff time with respiratory stuffs as well so my peeps are pleased to hear your Vetman has found some magical medicines fur you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy to hear that you are feeling better, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Lighthouses, we will have to join that hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better. We don't have allergies, but Bailie and I have had the dog flu before and it is downright frightening for us and Mom. Keep feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all so very thankful you are feeling better Arty and thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad to hear you are feeling better Arty. You look marvelous in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Arty we are so very very very glad to read that you are feeling much better and everyone is sleeping. That was one nasty bug you found.
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so thankful you're starting to feel better!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay we are so glad you are feeling better arty..those vets can be magic! mags and gussie

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY for feeling better and sleeping all night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better Arty. So sweet of your mom & dad to snuggle with you at night. I was snuggling with you in my heart
    xxoo
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you are feeling better Arty. Hope you don't have any forest fire smoke in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better and you all had a nights sleep. hope you get to go walkabout soon and are back 100 percent soon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such good news that you are feeling better. Keep up the good work to get back to 100% little man. Ear scratches for continued wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMD....I am very thankful that you're feeling better!

    Hugs
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Arty, we are so sorry you have been so sick. We haven't been able to be around much this week, but it makes us happy tonight to hear that you are doing better. We know that your Mama and Dad will always do everything and more to keep you well. Hugs from each of us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is great news. POTP really does work. We are so glad for you and your parents. Kisses and hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  21. I sure am glads you are feelin' better Arty! I hopes you stay feelin' good ~ I knows those allergies can be nasty!! And linger and linger!
    Sendin' lots of healin' vibes!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am visiting thanks to Sandra for giving me your blog link. I am so glad you are feeling better. I love lighthouses and recently did a post on my travel blog of Maryland Lighthouses. I will check out your Blog hop. Hugs to you!
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Arty! I am so so so so so happy that you are starting to feel better, and that you will get to go for walkies next week. Life is good, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your harness you looks super Duper Smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello arty its dennis the vizsla dog hay i shoor am glad that yoo ar feeling better!!! i am sending lots of vizsla tail wags for yore gud helth to kontinyoo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!