10/15/18

Lookin' Super Cute #chewyinfluencer

 Zzzzzzzzzz--SNORE...Zzzzzzzzzz
Wha..Huh.... YAWN



 Oh, hi there! #ChewyInfluencer Arty here, along with Quacky,  to tell you all about my new comfy Frisco Jammies!

We were given these Frisco Rubber Duck Cat and Dog Pajamas from Chewy.com
in exchange for mine(and maybe Mama's) honest to goodness, true blue opinion.



When Mama got an email from Natalie and Kristin at Chewy.com asking if we would like to model some Frisco jammies,  I jumped at the chance! You see, Mama says during itchy season, if I wear jammies, I do NOT have to wear my donut or cone(as long as I stay away from my itchies)!



 Quacky asked me to get the Rubber Ducky Jammies so we could be twins, how could I refuse!  Frisco jammies feel so soft against my sensitive skin, and sometimes I can't get Mama to stop petting me because she likes how soft the jammies are too!!
I like my jammies form fitting because Mama says that way I can't get to my itchy spots, Mama wanted to let everyone know they do run a bit small and you may want to order the next size up from the size you usually wear if you want baggier jammies!




 Thanks so much Chewy.com and Kristin and Nataliefor giving me the opportunity to wear these comfy jammies while twinning with my favorite rubber ducky!


What' that Quacky?? 
Quacky says he is sleepy. We are off to get some more Zzzzzzzzs!

Click HERE to check out Chewy.com's great selection of Frisco Jammies!





We are joining the #ChewyInfluencer blog hop!

Thanks so much to Koru Bear and Pawsitively Pets for hosting!


19 comments:

  1. the mama awwed and ohhhed like crazy... that is too cute for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute in your ducky jammies, Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    okay... do they run to hyooman sizes tho??? Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute jammies. Glad they help you with your allergy scratching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodeness do you look CUTE? I like your jammies so much better than that mean old cone.. and I know you do to... good job wearing your jammies and thank you Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look totally adorable in those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! And super fashionable. One of my LBR cousins wears jammies every night and looks SO handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jammies are so cute and you look adorable in them. We're glad to hear that wearing those jammies means you don't have to wear the dreaded cone/donut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jammies are da bomb, Mr. Arty. I gotta go have a talk with my Mommy. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mayor Arty you look 87 kinds of ADORABLE! OMword and now I want some jammies just like that. I love that kind of fabric
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. SQUEE! You look totally adorable in your jammies. I want to get Pierre some just to be cute. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are such cute jammies. And you sure look great in them.
    Love the pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love the color of your jammies, Arty. And those duckies make them extra special. We hope they do a good job of protecting the itchies. Hmmmm, maybe Lightning needs to wear some jammies that would keep him away from his leg.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your jammies Arty, you look so cute! They do look very soft
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chewy has jammies now!!!! Oh my goodness, we need to check them out! Actually, Ruby doesn't like jammies much, but Angel Pip used to love them.

    You look adorable Arty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Each picture kept getting cuter until we were overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh your new pj'z do look furry much comfy - wish we had sum butt mom never gitz us pj'z. They r just pawfect with your Quacky. Miss Maizie lovez her ducky like him. Mom shood git us sum pj'z - it gitz cold in Kansas.
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!