9/28/09

Trip to Grandma and Grandpa's!

......but first, my good friend Daisy asked her friends to give a heads up to the Noah's Wish Organization, here is Daisy's Post about it. Please click on the awesome Purple Hatter button on my sidebar to find out more about it.

Okey Dokey, on to my very cool Saturday!!!


Mommy and me went to see Grandma and Grandpa!!!!


and UNCLE Cowboy PUPPY!!!
He is doing fine and my human Uncle and cousins AND my DOGGIE cousins came to visit him!!


Align Center
This is Jilly she is Cowboys sister. My Grandma and Grandpa
found her on the land next to their old house and they
have been together ever since.



This is Uncle Cowboy Puppy resting under Grandma's feet
he has been very busy entertaining. I told him it was hard work, but he could sleep lots
when we all left.


This is Angel, she is my doggie cousin and she is waiting for her Daddy to get back from the store.


This is my doggie cousin Jenny, she is a 1 year old Rottie. She got too close to my Mama and I had to growl at her to tell her to stay away.
( Note from the Mama; Dory was very protective of me, and really tried
to go after Jenny. I made a point of loving on Jenny and letting Dory know that Jenny was a "good girl". Lucky for us, Jenny was very understanding, and now is actually a bit scared of my viscous 20 pound Lhasa)



Mama, I am NOT vicious! I was being a good companion dog!!
Can I go to Mousey Land now??? No...??? Be a good girl?? **SIGH**


This is Uncle puppy he is now resting under Grandpa.
Mama says he is young and needs lots of rest.


He likes to chew on Mama's tennis shoes


"No Dory, I like to chew on your Mama's ShoeLACES!!!"


This is my human cousin KJ with Uncle Cowboy Puppy.


All and all a good time was had by all!!!
I hope you all had a great weekend. Mama is happy because all of her football teams won by lots!!! We all know when Mama is happy everyone is happy right??
BOL!!


28 comments:

  1. Hi Dory,
    Uncle Cowboy Puppy is getting big, don't you think?
    You have a lot of cousins!
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful relatives - both 4legged and human!

    Glad to see you had a good time with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tank woo fur sharing your visit with us!

    Woo have lots of khuties there!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: It is okay to share your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dory!

    So great that you all got together at your grandma and grandpa home. Uncle Cowboy Puppy is growing up sooooo fast and still adorable.

    Seems like you left Bilbo at home?! You truly are mama's star. Hope you brought home some treats for Bilbo.

    Congrats to your mama's teams! Weeeeee

    -Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH what a fun visit!! Love all the pics. LOL about Jenny, believe it or not most rotties are total sweethearts and yes often are wary of small dogs lol. Patachou my rottie angel was petrefied of small black dogs lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looked to me, like a furry, furry nice visit. I think I would love Uncle Cowboy Puppy, he is so pretty!

    You are lucky to have a big family!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture of you was so totally cute I could hardly read the rest of your post.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very nice weekend and what a lot of puppies! Jack likes to chew on my shoestrings too. They must taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You sure do have a very large doggie family! We bet it's lots of fun at your grampa's house during the holidays.

    We just have one doggie relative and he's so big, we have to be careful he dont step on us by mistake cause it hurts!

    We luv the pictures of you Dorey and our mommy really does! Especially, the last one.

    Hope to see ya in the audience tonight.

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great time it looks like you had - what a lucky pup to get to go visiting

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dory, you are a very wise girl - indeed, when the hoomans are happy, so are we! We loved all the pictures of you - you are super cute-a-fus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww...these are Precious!! Glad you're joining us for the Brenda Photo Challenge!!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yayayay!!! Great to see Uncle Cowboy Puppy!!! Looks right at home, and with a great group of hooman and furrie pals! Thanks for sharing these photos!!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dory, Uncle Cowboy Puppy looks like he is getting bigger. I am glad you had such a nice visit. I am very protective of my Mommy also, it is our job after all. Good girl, I am proud of you. Your cousins, human and doggy all look so happy and fun to be with. Dory you are such a cutie and I love you.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha
    p.s. Growls to Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, look how much Uncle Puppy has grown!!!
    Glad you got to go visit!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dory,
    First of all A GREAT POST Today!!! How do you contain yourself with all the canine and human cousins. It must be lots of fun to be YOU!!! So many realtives. Oh my you growled at at Rottie. Too funny my friend you were trying to be a companion dog...HA!!!You are my heorine...I'm glad it was a nice rottie. Cowboy is doing great and it smeems he and Jilly are getting on well too. Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. PS Dory...mom says to excuse her typos...
    LOL she needs to go back to typing class.
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have lots of great relatives there.. I can see you had a brilliant time.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Dory
    Looks like you had lots of fun at grandma and grandpa's house. Wow, Cowboy sure is getting big. Don't forget to remind him you were here first
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dory, what a fun visit you had! My goodness, for such a small little girl you had a lot of gumption to give that Rottie a little snarl and lip! No one has to worry about your self-esteem☺

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Dory!
    Glad you all had a pawesome time together!
    Poor Jenny! I hope you did not create her a trauma!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  22. You sure have a great-looking family! We loved meeting everyone. And look at how BIG Uncle Cowboy PUppy has gotten!!!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Dory! Woo must be very happy to have soo many furbuddies, furcousins etc. etc. around! Enjoy your day!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like tons of fun Dory! Sorry you didn't get ears but the dishes and shirt you got looked awesome! The ears weren't really brought home for me, I just got to wear them for the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dory, Sure looks like uncle cowboy sure is growing fast. Thats good that you got to see him. And I totally understand that you were being a good companion dog to your mama. :-)
    And your right, when mom isnt happy, no one is happy!!!

    Smiles
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like you had the best time of all, Dory!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So many pups in one place, how fun! Uncle Cowboy is getting so big. I bet he loved seeing you and Bilbo.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow what a fun time it sounds like you had. You are good lil protector of your mommy good job!

    Lots of Licks--
    Oak and Swish

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!