9/18/09

VPKC Friday!!


Happy VPKC Friday!!!!

As you know, Mama and Daddy have gone to see that MOUSE in Florida and has left Bilbo and I here at home with Nanny Ree. I know Mama will be bringing me LOTS of pressies when she gets home, so I am going to FORGIVE her for not bringing me when some of my good friends say that the MOUSE has GOOFY dog friends at the park and I probably could have gone!!

Anyway...in the spirit of Travel, today we are going to tell you why we have Nanny Ree come stay with us, instead of going to a "K_E_N_N_E_L". I have to spell it 'cause Bilbo gets VERY upset when he sees or hears the word.

My Mama and Daddy travel around scuber divin' and going to that other Disneyplace for adults...V_E_G_A_S...and they noticed that Bilbo REALLY gets stressed out being away from home, in one of those places starting with a K, he doesn't eat, and becomes even more anti social than usual. We were lucky so to get Nanny Ree. She used to help Mama with the cleaning so we knew her already and Bilbo was used to her. Plus, don't tell Mama, but she spoils us ROTTEN!!
In order to lessen the stress in Bilbo's life they decided to just let Nanny Ree babysit us when they are away.

ME?? I don't mind those places starting with a K, but I was always a bit weary of them, and I don't know how to tell Mama which ones I like or didn't like.

Here are a couple of links that Mama found before she left to help your humans decide what to do when they travel...

Things to know about Boarding your Pet

Pet Friendly Hotels

Before I was a twinkle in Mama's eyes Mama and Daddy took Bilbo on a tour of the Southwest.
He visited Phoenix, Las Vegas and The Grand Canyon..There are MANY pet friendly hotels out there ( and even some say they aren't can be if you approach them the right way)!!

But I am hoping that Fiona and Brutus kick in and buy me a house with wheels for Christmas, that way Mama and Daddy can just take me with them EVERYWHERE!!!

May your weekend bring lots of sun to lay in and squirrels to chase!
09-19-09





20 comments:

  1. You guys are so lucky to have such a wonderful Nanny to come and doggy sit you! I bet you will have more fun than your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your mom and dad will enjoy all the mouse droppings even more knowing woo two are happy!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dory,
    I have never stayed at the K word, so I don't know if I would like it.
    You will have to tell us all about the pressies when they come home.
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good weekend, too, Dory - thanks for filling us in on the K-e-n-n-e-l thing and Biblo. You'll both be well taken care of, I am sure - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat's great that you guys dont have to go to the K..Me never stayed at one though, hopefully never will have to! Have a happy weekend and i'm sure your mommy will bring you back lots of gifts!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! My parents love to go snorkeling and they like V-E-G-A-S too! They went snorkeling on the reef off of Key West last month and they're going back to South Florida again next month. I do not get to go...

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you have Nanny Ree to take care of you while your parents are gone. My girls don't like the kennel much. Whenever my sister travels I take care of her crew too since her babies don't like the kennel either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Dory! My Mommy and Daddy just got a house with wheels so I can go with them! I haven't been in it yet, but they tell me very soon. I hope I am not skeered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dory Dory Dory,
    You are such a funny girl and so sweet....I'm positive once we met we would be BFF well once we got the Island Princess Diva status settled.
    My peeps told me Toto hated K places too and Mom has a story about his 11 day stay at the K place coming up soon. You might get this twice...
    You and Bilbo have a good weekend with Nanny Ree
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweet Dory and Bilbo!!!!
    We're back and we missed you a lot!!!!!
    Are you all ok???
    Sooooooooooo...your mommy and dad are gone in a wonderful place without you???!!!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo...
    But is Great to hear you have Nanny Ree to take care of you while your parents are gone!!!
    We're sure that you both will have a wonderful weekend....take care of you and your nanny!!!!
    WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    And we're happy to be back!!!!!
    Tons of love and kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Havin' a nanny come to be with your is such a furry good thing. You's momma and dadda sure ♥s you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dory we love your paw prints today. Just be prepared to get a mouse stuffie!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dory,
    I am glad you are being taken good care of. I have never been to a K_____ either but have heard they arent the best sometimes. I usually just stay with one of the kids.
    Yup, mom will bring you home lots of good stuff. I am leaving in the morning for Texas. Get to go and see my cousins, so I dont get left this time so I am stoked!!!

    later gater
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw a squirrel out on our walk today! And it's sunny - so what a great day!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is wonderful that you can stay home and have someone there with you that your Mom can trust. Our pawrents are always worried that we might get out loose and get hurt so we always have to go to the kennel. But it isn't so bad there either.

    Hope your Mom and Dad enjoy their trip and we won't tell them that nanny Ree spoils you.
    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Dory!
    Glad your Nanny Ree is with you two so you don't have to go to the k.... oops!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so great that Nanny Ree is able to stay with you and Bilbo while your Mom and Dad are away. I hope they bring a whole suitcase full of presents for you guys. I have never heard of a K_E_N_N_E_L. We stay with my Grandma and Grandpa if our parents go away.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Dory,
    How is your weekend doing with Nanny Ree? We bet you and Bilbo is having as much adventure as your pawrents are enjoying the mouse castle. oops... Well, not that Nanny Ree spoils you, she just keeps you happy, right?
    It's VPKC Day! We'd love to join the club, is it ok for us to be part of it too?
    Enjoy the weekend, Dory and Bilbo!

    -Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!