4/27/24

Birthday Highlights


I want to thank everybuddy again for the birthday wishes and let you know what a fun(and delicious) birthday I had!

We started off my birthday with a nice breakfast, and then Mama
brought Birthday Pup Cups out!!


Needless to say, Rosy and I reallllly enjoyed them!


After a fun morning of fence barking, and a early afternoon siesta, Mama brought out 
BIRTHDAY COOKIES from Woof Gang Bakery!


I just love my birthday girl cookie. The purple writing matches my
bandana!


It was a little crunchy, but totally delicious!

After finishing up my birthday cookie is was time for some afternoon barking, and another siesta.
I had a nice dinner of kibble and lamby bites,
Then, for dessert,  Mama brought out...
BIRTHDAY ICE CREAM

It was a Barkday gift from Woof Gang Bakery!


Thanks Woof Gang Bakery!  I really loved it.
Don't worry, I made sure to share some with Rosy!

Here's a Birthday video Mama put together:


Watch it HERE on YouTube


I have to say, this was the tastiest birthday I've had yet!

Thanks for sharing my birthday highlights with me,  I can wait to see what fun things are ahead of me 
this year!!























10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again and again and I smiled and laughed out loud when you were eating your ice cream.. LOVE the purple hat, and the precious pink tongues, yes plural, you both have cute tongues

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday you had. I know your peeps love you to the moon and back.

    Have a woof woof weekend. Scritches to you both and my best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Wonderfurs!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,
    You have the most impressive tongue.
    And what an awesome (and delicious) birthday celebration your dear mama organised for you.
    Gail wonders if she's even considered a career as a doggy party planner?
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best birthday pawty ever! Happy Birthday, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy birthday party you had, Sunny. You and Rosy sure looked like you thought everything was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a special girl deserves that special treatment!!! We are going to woof at Mom that we need to have some tasty cookies to celebrate Sunny's birthday in Kansas.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so glad you had such a wonderful day Sunny. We are making some notes because our birthdays have not been celebrated with the same passion yours was. Lee and Phod who want better birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you lots, sweetie ... (we just got 'round to your "real" birthday day post!) ... these highlights were really cute, glad it was a happy day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Java Bean: "Ayyy, so many delicious birthday treats! And our Dada approves of all the orange in your hat and Rosy's bib!"
    Lulu: "Leave it to Dada to focus on important things like what's orange ..."

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!