4/21/24

Sunny Puppy Aaaaws


 Welcome to my birthday week! That's right, this Thursday I turn FOUR years old. Since Mama seems to think I am still just a little girl, we thought there would be no better way to start my birthday week than to share my cutest puppy pictures!

This is me when I was only 2 weeks old and living in Washington State.

My leggies were already long...just look at my big long paw!!

This is me, right after meeting Mama and Daddy. I knew they already loved me lots because they drove over 8 hours each way, and stayed in a hotel during the middle of the pandemic, just to pick me up and bring me to my new home.

This is my, "Why yes, I am adorable" pose (I still use it today)!

This was my very first lammy chop telling me all about my new home.

Last, but not least, here I am meeting Rosy for the first time. She was telling me all the ways I could get away with things...just by looking cute. Needless to say, we still use most of these tricks to this day!

Stay tuned this week for lots of fun flash backs as I celebrate turning the Big 04!!


 
We're joining Comedy Plus for the
Awww Monday Blog Hop!










15 comments:

  1. Gosh you were a cute little puppy Sunny.
    But then, weren't we all?
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Oh yes we share a birthday week and I look forward to seeing all your celebrations! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you came to live with your new family and these photos have me laughing and smiling and even a few AWWWWs said out loud. you were and still are ADORABLE Happy 4th birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so tiny and dark colored but you turned into a beautiful girl. Enjoy your birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure were and still are a cutie, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Niece Sunny Aunty C had forgotten your adorable puppy furs on your face that gradually turned to the pretty peachy patches.
    Happy Bday week
    Hugs Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were so little and so cute, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a fun week and we sure enjoyed those photos of the wee you sweet Sunny!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Awww, the perfect post for Awww Monday. You were so adorably cute as a wee one, and now you are just one beautiful girl!!! We can't wait to see more birthday fun to come. Happy Birthday, Sunnyt.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot that you're 4 months older than me, Sunny. Let me know what it's like to be four years old after your birthday. Oh, and you were a whole different kind of adorable when you were a little puppy. No one has any pictures of me when I was a puppy. *pout* XOXOXOX Chia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you are precious and I'm glad you are having a fun birthday week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Java Bean: "Happy impending big oh-four, Sunny! You sure were an adorable perrita!"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!