4/17/24

Thankful for New Hedgehogs

 
Today, we are thankful for our new Hedgehog Toys.  Rosy and I both got our very own hedgehogs to play with! 
 
 Get this though,
not only did WE get new hedgehogs....
 
THE BIRDIES got a hedgehog too!!!
 
She says it was on sale at the birdy food store
...but we are pretty sure Mama has lost her mind.
 
Doesn't she know Birdies don't play with hedgehogs?
 
So far our hedgehogs are still in tact with no injuries...

Of course, we have only had them a few days.

The birdies have been a bit more rough with their hedgehog tho....maybe they DO play with their toys!

Who you think will destroy their hedgehog first??
We'll keep you updated!


Thank you Angel Brian for hosting the
Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

12 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Based on this evidence, I rather suspect the birds will indeed beat you to it!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your fluffy hedgehogs are nicer than the prickly variety.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are surprised you guys would destroy your toys. We don't destroy toys around here. Bailie went through a phase doing it as a puppy, but that was it. Be nice to the cute new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the birds have started at the bottom of their hedgehog, so maybe it will remain recognizable as a hedgehog longer than yours..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute with your hedgehogs. Are you sure that squirrels aren't the ones picking away at the bird seed hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear nieces...bol bol new hedgehog toys. Da mama knows it is always good to get each of you the exact toy. Jumpin' catfish I'm with da Mama when I see something fun like that at the bird store I grab it too. I hope it will keep the pesky Downy woodpeckers off the H.B. feeder. I saying da birds will destroy theirs first
    Hugs Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I guess none of them is a ninja hedgehog!"
    Chaplin: "I know who I would vote for if Dennis were involved in this contest, but ..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly had 3 hedgies and they are still intact. We will be donating them to a shelter in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute hedgehogs you have girls, no wonder you are most thankful for them! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When we saw the title, we thught you two had hunted down some hedgehogs in your yard!!! Your new stuffies are cute. Hope they last longer than they would here.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I am sure I would destroy it first, I'm betting on you, Sunny. LOL! XOXOXOX Chia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!