4/29/24

Happy Little Rosy Tongue(s) on Tongue Out Tuesday

 
Today, I wanted to show you my different looks for
Tongue Out Tuesday. Let's start with my
"aren't I a little cutie?" look. Notice, that I just let the very tippy tip of my tongue show. This always pulls on Mama's or Daddy's heart strings....

 
Next we have the medium bleppy tongue. This is good if I want to give Mama a giggle and usually happens if I'm tired and ready for a nap.

 
This is Mama's favorite ToT. 
My happy smile gets her every time, this usually results in a treat or two.
 
Which, of course leads to my favorite ToT....
 
The
"That was YUMMY" 
tongue!


Which is your favorite ToT look??

  
We are joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for the 
Happy Tuesday Blog Hop this week!



 

11 comments:

  1. How can one pick a favourite? They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Ditto the who can choose!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, those are funny and you look adorable. Your tongue matches your outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the ToT's and pick the first photo as favorite because your eyes are begging me to do something.. love those glasses and WINGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable in all those pictures, Rosy. We couldn't pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND Niece Rosy I love how you tilt your head too...Did mama share some of delish Puppacino
    in the last one?
    Hugs aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your cute tongue shots, Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack us up, Rosy. That last one is priceless!!!

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were all good sweet Rosy but that last one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A different tongue out placement for every situation. Smart. I'll have to try that, Rosy! XOX Xena
    (a little later) Mom: Xena! Why is your tongue hanging out. Are you sick? Or hot? Are you ok?
    Xena: So much for that. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there were a Tongue-Out Contest you'd take First Prize paws down!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!