7/11/09

Cows and Sheep and Award OH MY!

It's HOT in Texas. So of course, the squirrels have picked today to come out in packs! I have spent most of the morning outside keeping my backyard safe.

Mommy says I had to come inside and start cleaning up my toys because I am getting visitors!!!! That's right, Moo and Baa will be travelling to Texas to visit with me. I am interviewing assistants to decide if it will be my Mommy or Daddy that will help me show them around. They are both a bit ummm...TWISTED, so I wonder if my Grandma would come down to help out!



Maa and Boo Started in Kentucky with Mollie Jo and Bobo at Dog Eared they are a couple of cool dogs for starting this and I am ever so glad that I am getting to know them.

Molly and Bobo sent Moo and Baa to visit Tank in Kansas. Go see Tank to see the cool adventures they had (and why I am interviewing assistants)! I am soooooo looking forward to Baa and Moo getting here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All in the same day Bijou (and Bango) at One Puppy's Life have passed on a Top Ten Award to me!! I am soo very honored.....Thanks Bijou!!! Everyone needs to visit Bijou and Banjo and send lots of laughs to their Mommy!
This award musthave been created by dogs. The only rule is to name your top ten favorite blogs...umm, I have like a million, let's see her are ten of my most recent crushes

1. Tank...because he is, you know, TANK!!
2. Mollie Jo and Bobo...cool paw it forward puppies
3. Abby...we are starting a Tank fan club!!
4. Jack (and the Tall Guy)...he makes me giggle
5. Bailey (and Martha)...Go see if Martha will give up her modeling gig!
6. Roxy...well she's a pug, she's got a blonde sister
7. Sassy Sasha...who is well, Sassy!
8. Noir..I know, she's a kitty...but I LIKE KITTIES...there, I said it!
9. Checkers...go see how his vacation is turning out
10. Fiona...Everyone go say HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA!! Her bithday was yesterday, but her party (and her sissy Tai Chi's) is today.
11.....I know, 10...but I can't forget Miss Bell...Her butt FLIES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy the cute black pug also sent me a taggy meme. But in order to give it my full attent....

SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A note from Dory's Mom Beth...Dory will be back tomorrow to do the meme. Ummmmm, she is a bit pre occupied...

10 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL... GET THAT SQUIRREL... GET IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful award congrats - enjoy your visitors

    Woodrow. Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks on the awards stuff! I just know that Moo and Baa will have a howling good time at your house. Can't wait to read about their adventures.

    -Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you. You are so awesome pawsome! My Mom will post it tomorrow since we just made a post for today. I can't wait to see the adventures you have with moo and baa. I think the assistant thing is a good idea. My Mom can be a little nutty sometimes, I am not sure what she might do.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you So Much for the award! I'm a little behind on my awards, because I'm too busy celebrating (heehee! I don't think I like wine, but TaiChi seems to enjoy a sip) but I'll catch up next week when I'm done doing the birthday thing (which is So Cool - I think I should get a Birthday every month!).

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dory,

    Can't wait to see what adventures you have with Baa & Moo. I hope those squirrels don't drive you nutty. BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Award - we are very honoured to be amongst your top ten!
    Good luck with those pesky squirrels - let us know if you need basset back up!
    Sorry we are late commenting - you know how it is you miss a day and ...............
    lots of love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DORY THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE A-WARD... I LOVES IT. I'M GONNA TELL MAMA TO PUT IT ON MY BLOGGY FOR ME SO THAT I CAN GIVES ME FAVORITE 10 DOGGY BLOGGERS. bahhroooo
    Mama gots lots of pictures of me from the week end but her's not put them on the computer for me to show and tell... It's really hot today in Sandy Eggo. Have a good day and franks again for the a-ward...

    Bell girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!