7/5/09

What a Fun Fourth Weekend!!


I hope you all had a marvy holiday weekend! I had so very much fun!



Mommy made sure I was nice and clean. She put my best summer shirt on.




My favorite cousin Chrissie came over and I showed him how to play tug of war with my Lammie (Mommy says Lammie is not STINKIE anymore...but I think it is STINKIE )



Pull Chrissie or I will get Lammie!




These are my other cousins Mikey and Nickey playing a game on the TV. Mommy said it was DARN HOT, so we didn't play games outside.


My cousin Mikey is going to be a Rock Star. He told me.



Look at all this good food!!


I tried to taste it but Mommy said , "NO DORY". Mommy is a kill joy!



This is my Grandma. She would let me eat something...If only Mommy would leave the room!



Here I am taking a nap by my Aunt Allison's foot. She got a pretty tatoo for her birthday. Three hearts for her three boys!

We went out to see the loud boom booms and I didn't even get scared!!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over already.
I hope everyone had fun!!

12 comments:

  1. dory it looks like you had a very nice holiday - we didn't go see fireworks but the neighbors were setting them off....I barked them away!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Dory! You have a pretty long neck when it comes to catch a glimpse of what going on the table!
    Your cousin Mikey looks like a Rock Star!
    And you rock too Dory, muahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had fun and didn't get scared. I don't like boom-booms and I am glad this weekend is over.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't have any fireworks here - at least in my neighborhood! I'm glad you had a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dory,

    Were you able to sneak any goodies from the table? You sure were trying! BOL We love your pink shirt.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looked like the best weekend - what a lot of food - we hope you got something nice.
    Tug of war is our favourite game - we thought you were looking very smart Dory in you nice pink shirt.
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of yummers! How did you resist? Thanks for following our blog.

    Lots of treats,
    Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dory, I can't believe you didn't get any of that great looking food! What a bummer. As for the rain, you can have it ALL! I don't want to see another drop for at least a week or three!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Dory...

    Looks like you had alot of fun on the 4th...

    You are sooo brave to go to see the Fireworks...

    I was kind of scared by the big boomers...So I just got up on the couch with my Mom & got really close to her, cuz I didn't want her to be scared, too...

    Abby xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!