7/19/09

Happy Award!


The translation for the award is "Your Blog is a Dream"



Thanks to Madi at Potpourri in NC for this awesome award Madi is an awesome kitty cat who knows how to fit into any size box, go visit her and see! Of course there are these human ruley thingies....Give seven beauty secrets and then pass it on to seven bloggers. This is award is for male and female kitty cats and puppy dogs.



So...hmmmmm...seven beauty secrets....

1-Always get your beauty sleep, make sure you sleep soundly by laying horizontal between your Mommy and Daddy in the big bed.

2-Get up early to exercise, wake up your Mommy by laying on her chest and licking her face to get her to take you for a walk. Extra beauty if you get her up before 6am for an extra long walk!

3-Lots of grassy rolling...No matter what the humans say, grassy rolling does wonders for our fur!

4- Eye Goobies...they should stay PUT - They are like puppy eyeliner. WE NEED OUR EYE GOOBIES!

5-Scratch your face on the carpet...this insures good goobie coverage!

6- Dragging your butt across the carpet (Make sure you do this after #5). Gotta keep the butt clean!

7- Thank your Mommy and Daddy for being patient with you and don't get too upset with them for giving you baths or taking you to the G-R-O-O-M-E-R, they just don't know any better.

I am tagging the puppies below!

Princess
Abby
Hunky Tank
Bell the Beautiful
Sassy Sasha
Fiona
Molly Jo and Bobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Cutey Friend Abby sent me this taggy!!
Ruley, Rule, Rules...

1. Open the folder that has your pictures in it...

2. Choose one you haven't posted yet...

3. Tell it's story...

4. Tag 5 friends...

(I am living dangerously and tag all of my friends!)

I have let Bilbo pick a picture for this 'cause I did the beauty secrets...
Here is the Picture:


This was taken when I was only 8 weeks old. I had just gotten back from the vet because I tried to eat a wasp and it bit my lip. See how my lip is swollen on the right side under my nose? Mommy was VERY SCARED, 'cause I am a very loud crier! I was just trying to show the wasp I was ALPHA PUPPY!!!
Moral to the story NEVER try to eat wasps, just let them be ALPHA.


Thanks Bilbo!!

Happy Sunday Smileys!!
Stay tuned for more MB adventures tomorrow!! Be ready on Wednesday to be the first to comment and get the chance to host MB (Moo and Baa) at your house!

17 comments:

  1. WAIT?? Dory that's woo in that picture... Whatta gorgeous wittle puppy.. OMDOG SO CUTE..

    My purple paw is coming off soons... I'm furry excited..

    Bell girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dory,

    Thanks for the beauty tips. They were BOL funny!

    No way that puppy is you! How'd you get to be all white?

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys...I let Bilbo do the picture story..BOL that is him in that picture...I would NEVER bite a wasp..Bad juju

    Giggle Smileys!
    Dory (as written by Dory's Mom Beth)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dory - you're killing me... beauty secrets???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point about dragging your butt AFTER you rub your face in the carpet Dory, BOL!
    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for passing this award our way. Love the beauty tips.

    -Mollie and Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL we enjoyed reading the beauty tips ^_^
    AWWWH! CUTE pic of you as a baby
    oh and congrats on the well deserved award
    maltese paws

    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Dory...

    Congrats on the Award & Thanks for passing it on to me...

    I love your beauty secrets...I use most of them myself...We kind of think alike...

    OMdoG...That picture of Bilbo is sooooo adorable...What a little cutie...

    Abby xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what an adorable puppy you were. Not that you are not adorable now of course. MOL.

    Lovely beauty tips there and congrats on the award.

    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dory....Madi and I appreciate the shout out.
    Madi likes your beauty secrets and is especailly intrigued with the roll in the grass one....
    Love your pic as a wee baby pup.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khongrats on the award!

    Your beaWOOtiful tips are khwite pawesome!

    Tank woo fur sharing the pikh of a wee Bilbo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little cutie you were. Do Llasa's normally lighten up so much? And please do stay away from wasps, they are nasty. Congrats on your award.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute widdle face! I am so glad that you have not had any more run-ons with those horrible wasps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool awards - congrats

    and pawsome pics

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and thank you for sharing. I am with you on all the beauty secrets, I wake my Mom that way every day. I do not however thank her for baths, sorry. My Mom is almost crying at the cute picture of Bilbo. That was nice of you to let her show it. It is pretty cute.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!