7/9/09

I would like to thank the Academy....

I am soo going to be the speech writer for Bell when she wins her first Academy Award...


I got my first blog award today. Special thanks to Miss Sasha of Sasha the Lovable Shitzu
fame for awarding me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Here are the rules (funny how humans have to have all these ruley things, like no peepeeing in the house...what's with that??). Anyway...rules:


1. Acknowledge the person who gave you an award. Check
2. Copy the logo and Place it on your blog. Check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Check
4. Note 7 things about your self that people might find interesting.Check
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogger. Check
6. Post link to the 7 bloggers you nominated. Check
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog you nominated, letting 'em know they have been nominated. I am working on this one...

Here are 7 interesting things about me:

1. I like cheetos...Daddy gives them to me sometimes..ssshhhhh don't tell Mommy



2. I have a crush on Tank....ssshhhhh don't tell Tank



3. I may not be 100% Llasa. I look at my brother Bilbo...and might be am glad for that itty bitty bit of Shitzu in me! Yes Sasha, it's my Sassy side! BOL



4. I secretly don't HATE my brother Bilbo...Sometimes we snuggle sleep and even PLAY together.



5. I let Mommy and Bilbo take turns being the Alpha puppy. It's WAY too much work for me. Leaves more time for back yard guarding!



6. I used to have a Kitty. Addie was her name. She was so much more fun than Bilbo. She crossed over the Rainbow bridge a few years ago. I really like kitties and want another one for my VERY OWN.



7. I do NOT like squirrels on my back yard, I like them when they are in the trees and I can keep an eye on them!!


My Nominations go to (drumroll please):

My new friend Brownie

The beautiful and Talented Fiona

2010 Academy award winner Miss Bell

The talented Checkers

The Beautiful Mango

The handsome, hunky Tank. I know you might have one already...but, I couldn't resist

The full of energy Jack. My Mommy says maybe the Tall Guy should get a patience award too!!

Whew...Thanks once again to Miss Sasha the Sassy one!







7 comments:

  1. Woo just want to find out about your khrush!

    KHONGRATS!

    Well pawed!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sssshhhh!* My lips are sealed about the Cheetos. And Tank. And Bilbo. (And don't worry about having a Shitzu in the woodpile - my little-big sister TaiChi is supposed to be a purebred miniature poodle, but even she admits (occasionally) that she might just possibly have a cocker spaniel in her family history... Mom doesn't mind because she thinks it has helped her live such a long life.)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Dory I'm kinda embarrassed... I think I might even be blushing.
    Today I've been called handsome, hunky and prolific... what a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dory, can I have a paws up for being part shih tzu. Yahoo, I am dancing for you. I kind of figured about Bilbo, he is pretty darn cute, not as cute as you of course. I like cheetos too, don't tell Mom, my big sis shares them with me. Then I get an orange beard and Mom says, "what have you been eating?" I will never tell giggle.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award. I like it when the tall guy gives me Cheesy Toes too, but he only gives me like the very very end of the last one he is eating. Mostly I get carrots, which look like Cheesy Toes, but sure don't taste the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great award - congrats -

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you want to stop your divorce.
    (10 If you want to divorce your husband.
    (11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
    contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your peemails!!